Indian Special Forces

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag

Haldilal

เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคœเฅ€เคจเคพ เคนเฅˆ, เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฎเคฐเคจเคพ เคนเฅˆ
Country flag
Well well well
The fanboys would be really disheartened to hear this lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ya'll Nibbiars ek kaam Karo kisi bhi French SF or similar ki Photograph le kar post Karo ki this are the PARA SF.
images - 2021-04-03T161416.908.jpeg

FalconSlayers

เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเฅ‹ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคคเคฟ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคฟเคคเคƒ
Country flag
Absolutely no, disappointing but true.
I remember Major Jacob, weโ€™re the effin best in the world, we are best.

Sir leave such disheartening revelations that we donโ€™t have basic SF gear. Please share how many Porkistani tangos you have roasted till dateโ˜บ.

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag

Sir leave such disheartening revelations that we donโ€™t have basic SF gear. Please share how many Porkistani tangos you have roasted till dateโ˜บ.
Weren't he mainly Deployed in North east

No matter
I would love to hear some pig frying stories โค๐Ÿ˜

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars ek kaam Karo kisi bhi French SF or similar ki Photograph le kar post Karo ki this are the PARA SF.
View attachment 84248
Yeah
I think I remember some Instagram handle passing off French Airborne people as Para
Since they use similar camo

AVINASH4061

Professional
Country flag

No data regarding the ops in particular shall be brought out. You might ask me things related to weapon, skills and tactics.

FalconSlayers

เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเฅ‹ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคคเคฟ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคฟเคคเคƒ
Country flag
No data regarding the ops in particular shall be brought out. You might ask me things related to weapon, skills and tactics.
Sir whatโ€™s left, youโ€™ve already broke our hearts with equipment related revelations๐Ÿ˜.

Is C-Clamping a part of Para SF Weapon firing training?

itsme

Country flag
Absolutely no, disappointing but true.
Sir, thanks for your valuable inputs. But, can you please let us know what is preventing ParaSF command to induct at least dual tube Night devices and Ear pros? These seem to be basic gear in todays SFs all over. Is it the lack of funds or lack of vision with the higher command?

Nightshade1992

Country flag
Sir, thanks for your valuable inputs. But, can you please let us know what is preventing ParaSF command to induct at least dual tube Night devices and Ear pros? These seem to be basic gear in todays SFs all over. Is it the lack of funds or lack of vision with the higher command?
Not lack of funds but lack of vision in the higher command who still are from the era of trench warfare lol. The SF is completely aware of the lack of equipments, its the one who sit at the TOP. They are the problem.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles