Indian Special Forces

airborneCommando

Country flag
View attachment 211343
Found this pic in diving school kochi.Never knew Marcos had installed Magpul handguards in their Ak103s.
IMG_20230620_185938_365.jpg

The MARCOs personnel in diving rig is also using an AK configuration in use notice the magpul CTR(?) Stock, PMAG and a zeiss RDS.

Here's another one with m-lok handguard, 762 x 39mm PMAG and TWS dog leg rail, the optic is steiner 332 w/ MRS II RDS
IMG_20230620_185809_878.jpg

Mikel

Country flag
Daytime patrolling to contact (with attached light infantry), can anyone remind me what SF are again?

At least they’ve got a K9, I hope IA are investing to make them properly trained as multi purpose MWD able to alert to the presence of explosives and people
Think they are trekking down after returning from an op cause the clip came out after the 5 Jihadis were killed in Kupwara.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
View attachment 211343
Found this pic in diving school kochi.Never knew Marcos had installed Magpul handguards in their Ak103s.
I think that was taken from a video that was doing the rounds 5-6 years ago, made it to almost all of military montages at the time
At the time I thought it was some foreign SF

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
I just attended a program in which chief of naval staff too were present.Unlike army chiefs who brings 4-5 SF guys in camos and Tavors that too in oeace stationsNaval chief just bought two well dressed guys in safaris to the function.No visible firearms or anything.Pure professional thing.
Only defect i found out was that those guys comms were cheap wired headsets.(Atleast dikhne mei tho vo cheap hei.They could afford those transparent wired ones used by SRG )

kaboom

Country flag
Most rudimentary at best. We would be better than the Pakis only because our Aircraft are better and more data synced
Marcos do have pretty good CCTs tho
Paras do have a course but I think its for more basic roles like target designation and calling in cas .