Indian Special Forces

JConline

Country flag
Is that a PVS7 or something else?

View attachment 210693
Yep. PVS 7s. Ah, the terrorists have finally caught up to the Indian Army in terms of equipment. Hell, they're better. Cause in the infantry, not all the troops in a section have NVGs.
What a joke πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. A professional army vs terrorists, the terrorists are better equipped πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Not sure how this op went down but good that the Army didn't move in at night, they would've been slaughtered again.
Ab toh sharam karo gernails!!! Sala, Para SF se better equipment le ke agaye terrorists.
Also, looks like SF got a bit of a wake up call. The operators in the above pics have proper PCs and Helmets on.

Spadex

Country flag
PAFF πŸ–πŸ· dispatched to hell to meet 72 hoors .

View attachment 210701
Old pic not of recent encounter

Yep. PVS 7s. Ah, the terrorists have finally caught up to the Indian Army in terms of equipment. Hell, they're better. Cause in the infantry, not all the troops in a section have NVGs.
What a joke πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. A professional army vs terrorists, the terrorists are better equipped πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Not sure how this op went down but good that the Army didn't move in at night, they would've been slaughtered again.
Ab toh sharam karo gernails!!! Sala, Para SF se better equipment le ke agaye terrorists.
Also, looks like SF got a bit of a wake up call. The operators in the above pics have proper PCs and Helmets on.
Op happened in night only at 1 o clock, it was a clean ops. No injuries to our side all Terrorists were killed with in mins

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
What rocket science is it that PAFF terrorists are seasoned?

Not a lot of men in this world can go against 9 Para operators who are ex NSG too and win without any scratch.

Ofcourse they are either seasoned from Afghanistan or ex SSG members who have retired and i knew it since i read the comment on their twitter where they had respect for Para SF coz they have seen many days and nights like that.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
But bro in this forum free equipment doesnt count and only hard earned one counts coz free equipment doesnt result in any kills as per Jai Ho members that is the reason we dont compare Afghan or Iraqi SF with Indian sf.

Kumaoni

What rocket science is it that PAFF terrorists are seasoned?

Not a lot of men in this world can go against 9 Para operators who are ex NSG too and win without any scratch.

Ofcourse they are either seasoned from Afghanistan or ex SSG members who have retired and i knew it since i read the comment on their twitter where they had respect for Para SF coz they have seen many days and nights like that.
Bro calling men who inflict casualties on our men SSG or veterans is just a coping speculation. Fact is the root cause is 9 paras poor capabilities and tactics.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Bro calling men who inflict casualties on our men SSG or veterans is just a coping speculation. Fact is the root cause is 9 paras poor capabilities and tactics.
That is there bro but they seemed to be experienced.

Do you know i recently heard they outsmarted the normal infantry and trapped SF?(rumour)

Kumaoni

That is there bro but they seemed to be experienced.

Do you know i recently heard they outsmarted the normal infantry and trapped SF?(rumour)
Quality of SF and infantry has simply gone down, back then I know of instances in which 20-30 sized ambush parties were successfully ambushing infiltration groups twice their size. Have read and heard a lot.

Indians just need to accept the realities that their army isn’t going up but going down. The fact that Indian special forces are fighting infiltration bids now is sad, considering that even in 2013 there were regular infantry killing 5-7 in one go.