Indian Special Forces

Gessler

Country flag
And that matters how?
To list a few reasons off the top of my head -

> Dunno about the design of this particular vest but the fabric on most such PCs is cut differently (more inward) on the front vs the back (except the very modern ones which are the same cut front & back) in order to allow more freedom of movement for arms which will fold forward when holding a weapon.

> Those big bulges on the straps are shoulder pads designed to offer a good, impact-absorbing place to rest the stock of your rifle.

> See the velcro on the upper portion of the plate? It's laid out differently on the front to allow for better positioning of such things as PTT switches, tactical tablets on chest, and for routing their cables more efficiently.

> On the bottom you can see 2 loops on either side, those are for providing an additional point for supporting the weight of such things as a fanny pack or applique armor plate for groin.

So yeah, lots of reasons why its a bad idea to wear a PC backwards.

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
I think he knows it,he might've just put it that way to cover his face/identity.You cannot trust leaks of pics nowadays so better to not face camera.
Well he could've done the same with some basic blurring out of the face

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Maybe he just wanted to look cool

Johny_Baba

เค…เคœเฅเคžเคพเคจเฅ€
Country flag
Well he could've done the same with some basic blurring out of the face
sometimes these camera guys do a poor job with very basic blurring out which could still reveal much about a person or some other security clearance reason they were not allowed to do so,who knows, reason he might've put it backwards just to show how it may look on a person.
Ideally they could've used a mannequin but....yeah ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ .
Maybe he just wanted to look cool
Also possible.

^Note - all of these are my speculations, we could only know about realities by asking the actual uploaders if they know and can provide any info about it or so.

Tactical Doge

Country flag

Tactical Doge

Country flag
I haven't seen any speed drills by our SF till now, would be happy to see them do this kinda stuff
Not talking about the advantages , I'm talking about the fact that it looks insanely cool ๐Ÿ™

FalconSlayers

เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเฅ‹ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคคเคฟ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคฟเคคเคƒ
Country flag
I haven't seen any speed drills by our SF till now, would be happy to see them do this kinda stuff
Not talking about the advantages , I'm talking about the fact that it looks insanely cool ๐Ÿ™
Tacticool:shoot:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles