Indian Special Forces

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Tacticool:shoot:
Exactly
Then we can show off in Reddit
The place is filled with stuff like this by the Americans,
Also some time ago seen someone criticising the NSG documentary by RSTV, it shows an indoor shooting range, some dude pointed out how slow the switch to secondary Weapon was

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Exactly
Then we can show off in Reddit
The place is filled with stuff like this by the Americans,
Also some time ago seen someone criticising the NSG documentary by RSTV, it shows an indoor shooting range, some dude pointed out how slow the switch to secondary Weapon was
All we need is, get a retired navy seal guy pay him good money to come teach in india.

AZTEC

Country flag
All we need is, get a retired navy seal guy pay him good money to come teach in india.
All we need is a cyber-espionage capability that matches that of China.
Can't we potentially steal the entire training procedure of delta force if we can potentially steal F-35 secrets, hypothetically speaking?

Sorry for this random post, but I just logged in and got a little amused by your comment. Couldn't resist saying it xD...

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
I always find the way they switch to secondary Weapon as a little slow, compare that to quick shoot drill montage videos by Americans
Both are in completely different levels

Tactical Doge

Country flag
I always find the way they switch to secondary Weapon as a little slow, compare that to quick shoot drill montage videos by Americans
Both are in completely different levels
Or even changing mags for that matter

Tactical Doge

Country flag

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Seriously, these guy's Flag patch design is really cool & makes sense also rather than too standout for military purpose...
View attachment 83338
Its cool and innovative agreed but i m not sure about 3 color flag.

The Israelis wear a olived green sort of patch which we can copy.

Anyway a flag on Indian uniform is useless as we hardly operate anywhere where there might be a confusing about our soldiers nationality.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Its cool and innovative agreed but i m not sure about 3 color flag.

The Israelis wear a olived green sort of patch which we can copy.
can you post a picture?
Anyway a flag on Indian uniform is useless as we hardly operate anywhere where there might be a confusing about our soldiers nationality.
Joint ops perhaps?
UN ?

Gessler

Country flag
can you post a picture?
Low-vis versions exist of most flags...

Though it is more difficult to create good low-vis versions of those flags that rely more on colours rather than identifying elements (for example, stars), like the Roosi flag for example:

But we do have the Ashoka Chakra so it should be somewhat better for us. Never seen one though.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Low-vis versions exist of most flags...

Though it is more difficult to create good low-vis versions of those flags that rely more on colours rather than identifying elements (for example, stars), like the Roosi flag for example:

But we do have the Ashoka Chakra so it should be somewhat better for us. Never seen one though.
They look badass and more importantly practical πŸ™‚
But I do believe to some degree, armasen one is good

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles