Indian Special Forces

mcpo117

Country flag
Let me help you with that.

As people here were bitching about equipments. And Para not having Night vision & pads. Someone online shared picture of Para in gears (even though not optimal)

Somehow the argument just turned into operations & not about equipments. Pure mental jugglery.

Now you tell me. Am I definitely the Para or just pointing out the Hypocrisy ?
I already told you some paras got some decent stuff but don't use it. recent disaster is prime example. if paras have night vision then ask yourself why they usually hold ground during night and begin operation at daybreak. there is a full pattern of this.

DIE UwU

Country flag
Let me help you with that.

As people here were bitching about equipments. And Para not having Night vision & pads. Someone online shared picture of Para in geared up while on duty (even though not optimal)

Somehow the argument just turned into operations & not about equipments. Pure mental jugglery.

Now you tell me. Am I definitely the Para or just pointing out the Hypocrisy ?
It didnt change into anything , its all interconnected ,
We lack moder night fighting capabilities due to old SOP's and unwillingness of the brass to fund modernisation .
We dont have proper equipment to carry out night operations, whatever we have in limited numbers is used as last resort,
I have heard too many sf vets talking about how they either carried ops at daybreak or before sunset .
They are giving away an advantage to fight against blind enemy,
And hearing para sf do shit wrong pressed you and hurted your feelings ,
And it was you who just said that we dont know about equipment para sf use in ops, but we do know
,From operational images of past several years

And our believes were unfortunately reaffirmed after seeing the gear of operatives KIA during recent encounter, I really hope you dont get you hands on that footage because it might be too much for your little heart.

IndianEagle2000

I mean both of those things go hand in hand. Equpment plays a major role in operations which can determine the final outcome.
I already told you some paras got some decent stuff but don't use it. recent disaster is prime example. if paras have night vision then ask yourself why they usually hold ground during night and begin operation at daybreak. there is a full pattern of this.
You mould your argument to suit your purpose. Clearly Bitching is the prime objective.

I am not even defending what your argument about.

DIE UwU

Country flag
@ALBY
Please remove my messages from recent few pages and other irrelevant messages, I know you are a bussy man but it will be highly appreciated.

STORE

You mould your argument to suit your purpose. Clearly Bitching is the prime objective.

I am not even defending what your argument about.
Stop replying shit and give a valid point. U r the one who said
Somehow the argument just turned into operations & not about equipments anymore.
for which I responded with
I mean both of those things go hand in hand. Equpment plays a major role in operations which can determine the final outcome.
Where am I molding argument to suit me ?

IndianEagle2000

Stop replying shit and give a valid point. U r the one who said

for which I responded with
I responded.

You guys conversationly change the topic to be able to keep on bitching about the SF. That's the whole point of my response.

Now you bitch about Para or defend them it's totally up to you guys. I am not even concerned.

airborneCommando

Country flag
*cracking knuckles*
Lets start with the latest photos

Fack i cant even upload pics rn
Basically nothing much, the PCs are bulky asF you guys just don't realise it.
The Radio placement is pathetic, ensures proper shouldering of their rifle becomes a hectic task and some guys even had their radios down below on their PCs which reduces the reception of RF(antenna placement is extremely mission critical). Some dude had his spare radio battery strangled onto a shoulder molle, it'll fall once his AK starts rattling.
The guy with the Mono Tube TASL NVG/NODs had it connected to an external mount instead of using a mount, clearly beats the purpose of the shroud his HCBH had.

iBaaz

Country flag
The Radio placement is pathetic, ensures proper shouldering of their rifle becomes a hectic task and some guys even had their radios down below on their PCs which reduces the reception of RF(antenna placement is extremely mission critical). Some dude had his spare radio battery strangled onto a shoulder molle, it'll fall once his AK starts rattling.
The guy with the Mono Tube TASL NVG/NODs had it connected to an external mount instead of using a mount, clearly beats the purpose of the shroud his HCBH had.
Their PCs are bulky for a reason they are capable of handling steel core rounds.

airborneCommando

Country flag
Also, the lack of magazine pouches....

IndianEagle2000

Go cry some more then.
You guys think your regular rudali is "educational" for everyone else. It's just forum garbage.

These are some really knowledge people here, rest are just a cheap knock off. One really has to navigate through a heap of shit to find something substantial & your not helping

So do me a favor. Put me on ignore & stfu.

STORE

You guys think your regular rudali is "educational" for everyone else. It's just forum garbage.

These are some really knowledge people here rest are just a cheap knock off. One really has to navigate through a heap of shit to find something substantial & you not helping

So do me a favor. Put me on ignore & stfu.
Calm ur tits , ur having a meltdown like the liberals.

IndianEagle2000

Calm ur tits , ur having a meltdown like the liberals.
🤣 I smell someone's ass is buring. Seriously dude you wanna escalate it with personal comments.

Is that your signature move mf "calm your tits" ?
Such a fuckin waste of my time.

Articles