Indian Special Forces

mcpo117

Country flag
What ever dude you got banned 3 time before I don't take you seriously. Next time you get banned (which I know will happen) I your will come with your @Sachinananda account & restart your shenanigans.

Some how I find you every time some bitching is going on.

Ya I saw the inftar one. I made sense. They should have taken a buttel proof truck.
not that, scoutmaster. I'm talking about the jungle battle videos released by the terrorists. ones with their firefight with the para sf.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Ya Pakistani Military is the richest institution out there, running their own enterprise. So the point is valid.
Wtf is this ur logic even 3rd world nation's have better trained and equipped sf
And u r the first un jai ho gang I am experiencing that u r comparing military budget to sf equipments
First point they are the most elite forces of ur nation no nation keeps any budgetary constraints on them neither ourselves too
On other hand army returns its budget and here u r comparing sf equipments to it
Secondly these equipments aren't even that costly and more importantly domestic products too available even an iota of army's budget would do wonders
Third is the reason their poor equipment is lack of development in institution and thinking these buffoons didn't knew regarding tonbo before exercise with green berets
The lack of mordern thinking and learning is forcing them to train troops in decade old manner which is focused on bravery, guts and other shits
Lack of advance training is leading to ignorance of mordern threat and warfare thus reducing dependence on tech thus is equipments
This is the most basic and summarized explanation go back u will find more informative and detailed posts

IndianEagle2000

Wtf is this ur logic even 3rd world nation's have better trained and equipped sf
And u r the first un jai ho gang I am experiencing that u r comparing military budget to sf equipments
First point they are the most elite forces of ur nation no nation keeps any budgetary constraints on them neither ourselves too
On other hand army returns its budget and here u r comparing sf equipments to it
Secondly these equipments aren't even that costly and more importantly domestic products too available even an iota of army's budget would do wonders
Third is the reason their poor equipment is lack of development in institution and thinking these buffoons didn't knew regarding tonbo before exercise with green berets
The lack of mordern thinking and learning is forcing them to train troops in decade old manner which is focused on bravery, guts and other shits
Lack of advance training is leading to ignorance of mordern threat and warfare thus reducing dependence on tech thus is equipments
This is the most basic and summarized explanation go back u will find more informative and detailed posts
Fuck off kid. Don't start your shenanigans here. Better go back to studies.

kaboom

Country flag
There is noting I would want more than being proved by our SF that we are wrong about everything we say about them here .
But all the past and recent incident have only proved that we are somewhat right....
Be it Lk Goswamy's incident or recent ambushes..

jai jaganath

Country flag
What ever dude you got banned 3 time before I don't take you seriously. Next time you get banned (which I know will happen) your will come with your @Sachinananda account & restart your shenanigans.

Some how I find you every time some bitching is going on.

Ya I saw the inftar one. I made sense. They should have taken a buttel proof truck.
Is that ur point regarding this

kaboom

Country flag
There is noting I would want more than being proved by our SF that we are wrong about everything we say about them here .
But all the past and recent incident have only proved that we are somewhat right....
Be it Lk Goswamy's incident or recent ambushes..
and that's fucking sad

jai jaganath

Country flag
I know I will find at some corner of the internet Indian SF geared up really nice. So will you find Nigeria or Kenyan SF geared up according.

Doesn't help the really. Just gets you. Argument points.
Kenyans and Nigerians are more standardized than us
This is most important component in any sf and basic even if ur worst equipped but standardization is key
If our sf can't compete them in this pls they don't deserve other comparisons

STORE

During the corodon are journalist allowed in, to take pictures of their operational gear. I don't think soo. What ever is realised is Photo ops. Either Geared up or not..
Yes, If u go check out editorial in sites like getty or shutterstock u can find lots of images taken during cordon by press .and they r not photo ops like how the army releases so u can see ground reality.

mcpo117

Country flag
Yes, If u go check out editorial in sites like getty or shutterstock u can find lots of images taken during cordon by press .and they r not photo ops like how the army releases so u can see ground reality.
exactly.

IndianEagle2000

Kenyans and Nigerians are more standardized than us
This is most important component in any sf and basic even if ur worst equipped but standardization is key
If our sf can't compete them in this pls they don't deserve other comparisons
Hey kid. At your age people are not giving sermons about SoP they are joining the Army & Are figting on the frontline.

Why don't you join the Army & show them how it's done. I would be pleased to take you seriously when I show how credible you are.

(If not then go back to your studies)

mcpo117

Country flag
Bhai please don't mention them, their kit is sheer shithousery and nothing else, maybe the uniformity + black on flektarn combo stands out but please for gods sakes just...dont
I was comparing them with paras though. their uniformity and at least they are adopting something. btw they are the only ones seen with BNVD-Ps. That was a photo op but still. just saying.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Hey kid. At your age people are not giving sermons about SoP they are joining the Army & Are figting on the frontline.

Why don't you join the Army & show them how it's done. I would be pleased to take you seriously when I show how credible you are.

(If not then go back to your studies)
Again is this ur explanation
At this point it's clear u are being naive here no point to argue

airborneCommando

Country flag
I was comparing them with paras though. their uniformity and at least they are adopting something. btw they are the only ones seen with BNVD-Ps. That was a photo op but still. just saying.
Paras under northern command have more BNVD-Ps than them though (all of them are for T&E purpose) idk if that deal ever materialised.

Articles