Indian Special Forces

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I tell you one thing.
The per capita income of India is 2600$ same as Nicaragua. So expect the troops to be geared accordingly.

'Jab jeb me paisa hoga' every thing will fall in place.

And wrt to operations. Social Media junkies on this thread who complain about SoPs are all YouTube educated like everyone else. Some of them even think they are above the veterans. So I take their opinion with a pinch of salt. (It's just my personal opinion)
Sorry bro if u think that the equipment is the only issue I our sf then u r being bit naive
Pls go through the pages and multiple discussions u will understand the reality
Equipment is small part of institutional mistakes

IndianEagle2000

jab apka special force hi brigade jitna bada ho tab paise kabhi kaafi nhi honge.
I am not complaining. You guys clearly know better.

Must be the your years of experience in Special forces operations. I understand. 😏

What has per capita income have to do with anything dude? We are what 3rd or 4th biggest military spender in the fucking world. Look at how much Britain spends on their military, and them compare the SAS to para SF.
UKs military is small compared to Indias. I like it when people right away compare every thing in India to the First world. Just take a stroll down an Indian steet you will be humbled.

These will be deficiencies. Till India becauses atleast a middle income country.

People are not blind you give them money. They will present you Indian soldier geared up like Navy Seals the Next day.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

Must be the your years of experience in Special forces operations. I understand. 😏

UKs military is small compared to Indias. I like it when people right away compare every thing in India to the First world. Just take a stroll down an Indian steet you will be humbled.

These will be deficiencies. Till India becauses atleast a middle income country.

People are not blind you give them money. They will present you Indian soldier geared up like Navy Seals the Next day.
Sheer Pajeet-tier mental gymnastics

IndianEagle2000

Sorry bro if u think that the equipment is the only issue I our sf then u r being bit naive
Pls go through the pages and multiple discussions u will understand the reality
Equipment is small part of institutional mistakes
I was here pointing out the jugglery of argument that was going on. And equipment was the topic.

You guys do your own thing.

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I was here pointing out the jugglery of argument that was going on. And equipment was the topic.

You guys do your own thing.
That's the issue u r looking at equipments training tactics development and institution as different sections but no they are interconnected
That's why I am asking u to go back in the thread and u will understand the dire state of equipments is not due to fund crunch
It's sheer in competency in all sections

kaboom

Country flag

sorry bro but top teams of SSG have better equipment's than many Para Sf battalions ...
And we all know how rich pakistan is

IndianEagle2000

IndianEagle2000

sorry bro but top teams of SSG have better equipment's than many Para Sf battalions ...
And we all know how rich pakistan is
Ya Pakistani Military is the richest institution out there, running their own enterprise. So the point is valid.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
The only Gymnastics I see is in your argument. Just to be able to keep on bitching.

This is not "Jai Ho" bullshit. Coz I am not saying Indian SF is supreme or other shenanigans.

@jai jaganath I know you got a good pounding in Chinese thread. Still acting up huh ?
Para is shiiet and it is by design (or sheer ineptitude) they are kept that way not because the 'n' reasons you've mentioned

IndianEagle2000

Para is shiiet and it is by design (or sheer ineptitude) they are kept that way not because the 'n' reasons you've mentioned
Look guys. Don't make this bigger that it really is.

Indian special forces have shortcomings. Any person with fuckin eyers can see that.

I saw you people changing the topic to somehow keep on your bitching. And I pointed out that. That's the whole thing.

Last edited:

mcpo117

Country flag

Indian special forces have shortcomings. Any person with fuckin eyers can see that.

I saw you people changing the topic to somehow keep on your bitching. And I pointed out that.
the bitching is simple: Paras have no uniformity. some battalions have decent shit but don't use them other than photo ops and some battalions have to borrow shit from Marcos and Garuds even for photo ops.

Besides, if you look at Marcos and Valley QATS, you would know somebody learnt something good and are taking steps in the slow but right direction. Whereas Paras are going in circles with their modernization.

mcpo117

Country flag

I saw you people changing the topic to somehow keep on your bitching. And I pointed out that. That's the whole thing.
bigger than it IS??? 5 of the most elite brothers KIA in a freaking coin op. its about as big as people here are making it to be.

IndianEagle2000

the bitching is simple: Paras have no uniformity. some battalions have decent shit but don't use them other than photo ops and some battalions have to borrow shit from Marcos and Garuds even for photo ops.

Besides, if you look at Marcos and Valley QATS, you would know somebody learnt something good and are taking steps in the slow but right direction. Whereas Paras are going in circles with their modernization.
Does Para released the photo of their active operations. I don't think so. During the corodon are journalist allowed in, to take pictures of their operational gear. I don't think soo. What ever is realised is Photo ops. Either Geared up or not.
bigger than it IS??? 5 of the most elite brothers KIA in a freaking coin op. its about as big as people here are making it to be.
Dude let me bring you back to the topic. You people bitched about Para not equipped, so a dude on the internet shared the picture of what your complaining about.

Immediately after, it before about operations & not equipment anymore. What's with this mental gymnastics. Just try to digest an L when it comes your way. Your washing my time.

Where does 5 brothers KIA in coin op come from. They didn't even realise the picture of their load out.

Last edited:

mcpo117

Country flag
Does Para released the photo of their active operations. I don't think so. During the corodon are journalist allowed in, to take pictures of their operational gear. I don't think soo. What ever is realised is Photo ops. Either Geared up or not.

Dude let me bring you back to the topic. You people bitched about Para not equipped, so a dude on the internet shared the picture of what your complaining about.

Immediately after, it before about operations & not equipment anymore. What's with this mental gymnastics. Just try to digest an L when it comes your way. Your washing my time.

Where does 5 brothers KIA in coin op come from. They didn't even realise the picture of their load out.
this mofo is hilariously misinformed. did you not watch the snippets of the videos released by the fuckers on the other side? if you didn't the don't watch now cause you can't handle that kinda stuff.

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The only Gymnastics I see is in your argument. Just to be able to keep on bitching.

This is not "Jai Ho" bullshit. Coz I am not saying Indian SF is supreme or other shenanigans.

@jai jaganath I know you got a good pounding in Chinese thread. Still acting up huh ?
Abe yar u seriously think that was something u being too naive
Liking and some argument was pounding ahhh....
Okay coming to sf I am on this topic even way before Chinese economy infact my interest in defence started with sf
Let's forget it
The dire state of sf is due to incompetency ego and somewhat unawareness
No one is changing topic the thing is that each and every thing is connected and complex to understand it u need atleast basic idea regarding sf

mcpo117

Country flag
Okay coming to sf I am on this topic even way before Chinese economy infact my interest in defence started with sf
Let's forget it
No one is changing topic the thing is that each and every thing is connected and complex to understand it u need atleast basic idea regarding sf
he is so one track minded. probably came from some of those facebook fan pages. he has no idea. it took me solid 5 years to even post my first comment here. I read topics here without logging in just to get an idea of the things that are discussed. like you said, the SF shortcomings are interconnected that one cannot discuss one without the other. a jai ho dude won't get it.

IndianEagle2000

Let's forget it
What ever dude you got banned 3 time before I don't take you seriously. Next time you get banned (which I know will happen) your will come with your @Sachinananda account & restart your shenanigans.

Some how I find you every time some bitching is going on.
this mofo is hilariously misinformed. did you not watch the snippets of the videos released by the fuckers on the other side? if you didn't the don't watch now cause you can't handle that kinda stuff.
Ya I saw the inftar one. I made sense. They should have taken a buttel proof truck.

IndianEagle2000

What will ur excuse be when countries like Nigeria and Kenya whith less per capita income than India sometimes have better gear for their special forces?
I know I will find at some corner of the internet Indian SF geared up really nice. So will you find Nigeria or Kenyan SF geared up accordingly.

Doesn't help the reality. Just gets you. Argument points.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles