Indian Special Forces

BlackViking

Country flag
Notice how none of them have NODs? Operating at night with a level playing field as the enemy, standard Indian SF SOP

In that case the lasers will be visible light not IR that that are using. I cannot convey how stupid that is, they are effectively advertising their position. Even if it’s just for the cameras this is pathetic
They are still getting visible LASERs. I did see a tender 5-6 months back for illuminator (white) + Red LASER.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
+ “LMG” over the shoulder like the ANA and Taliban carry it. I’m sure this won’t slow them down in reacting to a contact at all
It may slow them for a sec or two in response to a contact but carrying the weapon over shoulder is one of the easiest and less tiresome method to carry the weapon, in addition to baby carrying position.In case of a bulky and long weapon like LMG ,you can't carry it like a rifle in ready position in sling for too long.

IndianEagle2000

what's the point of the Nod if they are gonna cordon off at night and attack at daybreak??? I'm not even mad anymore. I'm sad.
Your clearly more qualified in teaching counter terrorism to Para SF, than complain about it on Forum.

Please do us a Favor 🙏
Join the Army. Pass the Para SF test. And teach our boys how it's really done. A humble request.🥺

(Complain about Para being un equipped, when they show the equipment. Change the topic altogether 😋 Ninda is a good timepass I must admit)

mcpo117

Country flag
Your clearly more qualified in teaching counter terrorism to Para SF, than complain about it on Forum.

Please do us a Favor 🙏
Join the Army. Pass the Para SF test. And teach our boys how it's really done. A humble request.🥺

(Complain about Para being un equipped, when they show the equipment. Change the topic altogether 😋 Ninda is a good timepass I must admit)
yeah. we Indians can't handle ninda thats why we are in shambles in more ways than one. This is one example.

mcpo117

Country flag

Please do us a Favor 🙏

Equipments hai toh use bhi kar liya karo. thats all I'm saying.

IndianEagle2000

yeah. we Indians can't handle ninda thats why we are in shambles in more ways than one. this is the one example.
I tell you one thing.
The per capita income of India is 2600$ same as Nicaragua. So expect the troops to be geared accordingly.

'Jab jeb me paisa hoga' every thing will fall in place.

And wrt to operations. Social Media junkies on this thread who complain about SoPs are all YouTube educated like everyone else. Some of them even think they are above the veterans. So I take their opinion with a pinch of salt. (It's just my personal opinion)

mcpo117

Country flag
I tell you one thing.
The per capita income of India is 2600$ same as Nicaragua. So expect the troops to be geared accordingly.

And wrt to operations. Social Media junkies on this thread who complain about SoPs are all YouTube educated like everyone else. Some of them even think they are above the veterans. So I treat their opinion with a pinch of salt. (It's just my personal opinion)
jab apka special force hi brigade jitna bada ho tab paise kabhi kaafi nhi honge.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
I tell you one thing.

And wrt to operations. Social Media junkies on this thread who complain about SoPs are all YouTube educated like everyone else. Some of them even think they are above the veterans. So I treat their opinion with a pinch of salt. (It's just my personal opinion)
What has per capita income have to do with anything dude? We are what 3rd or 4th biggest military spender in the fucking world. Look at how much Britain spends on their military, and them compare the SAS to para SF.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles