Indian Special Forces

Spadex

Country flag
@Spadex bhai, any info on it yet ? I believe these came with a lot of other stuff aswell ?

@Scramjet bhi ne bola opscore to opscore ho hain. He the the most reliable source when it comes to these stuff 🗿🗿

BTW the shape, velcro position, mount rails straps is of opscore FAST series of helmet so 90 percent sure that it's genuine.

//I believe these came with a lot of other stuff aswell ?//

Don't think army have brought anything with the helmet

airborneCommando

Country flag
@Scramjet bhi ne bola opscore to opscore ho hain. He the the most reliable source when it comes to these stuff 🗿🗿

BTW the shape, velcro position, mount rails straps is of opscore FAST series of helmet so 90 percent sure that it's genuine.

//I believe these came with a lot of other stuff aswell ?//

Don't think army have brought anything with the helmet
Janab mei hi scramjet hu :india:

kaboom

Country flag
Helicopter intradiction by SSG
Screenshot_20230528_004242_Chrome.jpg

(Looks like a fan edit there may be chances that it is some western SF videos being passed on as Pakistani )

Any images/video of us doing this type of shit..

Sause

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Basically nothing much, the PCs are bulky asF you guys just don't realise it.
The Radio placement is pathetic, ensures proper shouldering of their rifle becomes a hectic task and some guys even had their radios down below on their PCs which reduces the reception of RF(antenna placement is extremely mission critical). Some dude had his spare radio battery strangled onto a shoulder molle, it'll fall once his AK starts rattling.
The guy with the Mono Tube TASL NVG/NODs had it connected to an external mount instead of using a mount, clearly beats the purpose of the shroud his HCBH had.
PC and helmets are all lvl 4. I don't know their weights ? do tell me about it.

Radio placement is fine. I have seen QAT drills on youtube in this config. They don't cause any problem.

some guys even had their radios down below on their PCs which reduces the reception of RF.

hearing this for the first time. source for this? foreign sof place their radios on their waist. I don;t think it causes any hindrance in reception of RF.

The guy with the Mono Tube TASL NVG/NODs had it connected to an external mount instead of using a mount, clearly beats the purpose of the shroud his HCBH had.

yeah, I have seen few old photos as well. I don't get it why do they need external mount?

abingdonboy

Country flag
Your clearly more qualified in teaching counter terrorism to Para SF, than complain about it on Forum.

Please do us a Favor 🙏
Join the Army. Pass the Para SF test. And teach our boys how it's really done. A humble request.🥺

(Complain about Para being un equipped, when they show the equipment. Change the topic altogether 😋 Ninda is a good timepass I must admit)
This stupid argument as always.

some of the best tactical shooters and equipment designers in the world have never served a day in their lives

some of the top top SOF units in the world have training modules run by 100% civilians with no military background

garbage is garbage, you don’t need to be a 20 year pro to recognise it. Literally from head to toe the equipment of these guys is pathetic, almost everything you can see, by extension their training is subpar and hence their overall capabilities questionable

Plenty of the pros speak as you do and continue to believe they are better than the best despite all contrary information and that’s a sure recipe for repeated failures.

who is going to take the blame the next time another PARA team is wiped out? It’s happened repeatedly now.

you’d have thought the ‘we know better’ crowd would’ve taken a break after the reality of this incident became clear. Even a regular light infantry squad of most militaries would’ve fared better

abingdonboy

Country flag
I tell you one thing.
The per capita income of India is 2600$ same as Nicaragua. So expect the troops to be geared accordingly.

'Jab jeb me paisa hoga' every thing will fall in place.

And wrt to operations. Social Media junkies on this thread who complain about SoPs are all YouTube educated like everyone else. Some of them even think they are above the veterans. So I take their opinion with a pinch of salt. (It's just my personal opinion)
Don’t need to be YouTube educated to identify Indian units breaking even basic firearm handling rules like flagging each other and slow secondary weapon draws, nonsense like this would get you removed from any of the genuine top tier units in the world

Stop justifying incompetence and mediocrity (at best), this gets braver men than any of us butchered on a routine basis

+ the per capita argument might apply to capital intensive branches where even local versions cost $100s of millions but for the relatively minuscule SOF? For ~$50,000 you could have every single para as well equipped as CAG, of course training would be nowhere near.

That said it’s a bit of a red herring too because the living costs and salaries are relatively a lot lower for india so a more appropriate way to compare would be GDP PPP, here india is 3rd in the world.

Last edited:

Articles