Indian Special Forces

Gessler

Country flag
Seriously, these guy's Flag patch design is really cool & makes sense also rather than too standout for military purpose...
View attachment 83338
Yea, its a good concept. Gave me one a while back to try out, I put it on my cap. Materials & quality are good. Apparently, there are some potential issues with selling flags of such 'modified' design as there are grounds for a case of defacing the flag. He was considering whether to remove the Ashoka Chakra entirely and just leave the three coloured strips - would still be 'Tricolour' but can't be officially considered a flag, so avoiding any flag code issues.

armasen.JPG

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Yea, its a good concept. Gave me one a while back to try out, I put it on my cap. Materials & quality are good. Apparently, there are some potential issues with selling flags of such 'modified' design as there are grounds for a case of defacing the flag. He was considering whether to remove the Ashoka Chakra entirely and just leave the three coloured strips - would still be 'Tricolour' but can't be officially considered a flag, so avoiding any flag code issues.

View attachment 83350
The Americans do it
They have Kondoms based on the US Flag for god's sake

Gessler

Country flag
The Americans do it
They have Kondoms based on the US Flag for god's sake
Well, we are not Americans, our laws & how we interpret them are different.

Our judiciary is prompt about telling people that terms like 'Your Honour' do not belong in an Indian Court Room, because they are American terms (apt for use in a Republic)...but wouldn't say anything against usage of such terms as 'Mi Laaard' or 'Your Lordship', which have NO place at all in a Democratic Republic and should have been junked the moment we ceased to be the Dominion of India in 1950.

Killbot

Country flag
Nope I still believe we train only marksmen. A sniper is a whole different thing.
I know that. But I've never seen a precision rifle with a suppressor here. Hence the post. It is speculation, but still. A suppressor is pretty significant.

rkhanna

Country flag
I know that. But I've never seen a precision rifle with a suppressor here. Hence the post. It is speculation, but still. A suppressor is pretty significant.
Suppressor on a long gun fits IA SOP as suppressors are used only by point men and for sentry killing. (Like the STAR with suppressor few pages back)

Also I believe all the TGT purchase was with Suppressors

Global Defence

New threads

Articles