Indian Special Forces

khushank

Country flag
Those pigs infiltrate into Indian soil, kill our men and smoothly return to POK (which ironically is our soil too) with minimal casualties...
They operate multiple telegram channels and release videos despite internet cutoff from the encounter area!!
Ain't this a failure at the intelligence level?
Where they manage to send so many groups from a route our agencies don't have a slight clue about!

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Those pigs infiltrate into Indian soil, kill our men and smoothly return to POK (which ironically is our soil too) with minimal casualties...
They operate multiple telegram channels and release videos despite internet cutoff from the encounter area!!
Where they manage to send so many groups from a route our agencies don't have a slight clue about!
Its little bit harsh...

But yea we lost what 5 for 5.Totally unacceptable.

Kumaoni

They’re still hiding in some cave in poonch

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Fake or Misleading.
Based on the events a while back when someone posted a picture of some geared up paratroopers on a plane claiming that they were Para SF or MARCOS, but then it was found out that picture was from the Godzilla movie.
Edit: The actual pic that created the Godzilla term on DFI.
View attachment 155654
Original Pics from the movie:
View attachment 155655View attachment 155656
Glorius moments of the old SF thread😂.
Aree Lol I owe an apology for this one, I sent that image to my friend as a joke and he posted it on his ig acct. Tabhi tum log "Godzilla, Godzilla" karte rehte ho 😂

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Both Airborne Forces and Special Forces have their distinct exclusive roles. The GSL will dilute the Special Forces capability. The present GOC of the Armed Forces Special Operations Division (AFSOD) appointed in Rawat's time has never served in Special Forces. The Military Secretary's Branch will now begin posting officers from Parachute Battalions to Special Forces Battalions, even to command them. The equipping and training of Special Forces will also suffer, with shortages aggravating because of more users.

The primary weapon of Army's Special Forces is the Tavor Assault Rifle. But there is a 95% restriction on training ammunition of Tavor and 100% restriction on training ammunition for pistol - secondary weapon. How are they supposed to train? Quantity 10,000,000 rounds of indigenously produced Tavor ammunition were all found faulty. But who will question the babu-defence industry nexus?

Tavor ammunition apart, a year plus back the Army had sent an internal report to MoD saying pointing out that with the quantity of faulty ammunition of all sorts lying around, 100 medium guns could have been procured with the same money. Voids in special equipment like combat freefall parachutes continue because of import bans and lack of 'requisite' indigenous production capability.

Successive Army Chiefs have rightly maintained that we need to retain the airborne capability. This needs no elaboration. Aside from other operational tasks, it is also vital for Out of Area Contingencies (OOAC). For the same reason, other nations have airborne forces, examples being 82 and 101 Airborne Divisions of the US and China's 15th Airborne Corps.

Scramjet

Country flag
I know of similar canon fodder encounters..

My bestie in RR told me they went on encounter once which had terrorist hidden in caves.

Para SF operators made their own team even though the order was to have a mix of RR and Para guys.

Anyway, after locating the hideout Para SF decided to charge the hideout in broad daylight.

2 operators .. the leading one.. were both hit in the head.. The tactics was changed then.
This one was different, these guys were called from a formation nearby to finish this SADO/Search and destroy op "once for all ASAP". They have conducted a very similiar operation (there were pics of it online aswell) in a forest adjacent to kandi-darhal area at their own pace with equipment that was inferior to what they were using on this operation.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
This one was different, these guys were called from a formation nearby to finish this SADO/Search and destroy op "once for all ASAP". They have conducted a very similiar operation (there were pics of it online aswell) in a forest adjacent to kandi-darhal area at their own pace with equipment that was inferior to what they were using on this operation.
Ya i know the background of it and to be honest the forest is not so highly dense as it is claimed.

Rushing 10 men in 2 teams and the stratergy of waiting for first light to start didnt work in our favour.

The terrorists have claimed that the Para SF faught really well.. and so did the police Director General.

So i have good reason to belive that explosives were used for distraction or for taking down the Scout but after that they had a long firefight.

None of the operators killed seem to be wearing any helmet in the pics released by the terrorists.

Major rank officer used like a new LT is questionable.

But lets brace for impact because after all units being converted into SF we are gonna get used to such masterclass pretty regularly.

Articles