Indian Special Forces

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Even hezbolla have better equipment than our boys.
Sir the only thing that you need in a firefight is having "big balls" and a gun that works no matter what.so what if the other guy shoots your "balls " with an LPVO on his customised rifle it changes nothing also what if most of our SF guys are wearing saggy PCs that sag so much that they expose the most vital organs on the chest.you just need big balls

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
It pains me for the family and angers me on some ex officers for not raising the right questions and just doing propaganda stuff on youtube.
Head shots on multiple operators as reported.. And IED theory claimed to be bogus.

Lets just wake up and upgrade both equipment and tactics.

We have to rule the night.. its 2023 godamit.

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
It pains me for the family and angers me on some ex officers for not raising the right questions and just doing propaganda stuff on youtube.
Head shots on multiple operators as reported.. And IED theory claimed to be bogus.

Yes Para SF soldiers always walk maintaining 10-15m distance between then how can IED killed 5 SF Jawan

vidhwanshak

Country flag

cleverly edited video. shooting the dead person. they didn't even show the firefight as they claimed.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Yes Para SF soldiers always walk maintaining 10-15m distance between then how can IED killed 5 SF Jawan
I know of similar canon fodder encounters..

My bestie in RR told me they went on encounter once which had terrorist hidden in caves.

Para SF operators made their own team even though the order was to have a mix of RR and Para guys.

Anyway, after locating the hideout Para SF decided to charge the hideout in broad daylight.

2 operators .. the leading one.. were both hit in the head.. The tactics was changed then.

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag

And there is Some a**holes like FlatPredator who tell Para SF don't need any Modern equipment there AK is best

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
I know of similar canon fodder encounters..

My bestie in RR told me they went on encounter once which had terrorist hidden in caves.

Para SF operators made their own team even though the order was to have a mix of RR and Para guys.

Anyway, after locating the hideout Para SF decided to charge the hideout in broad daylight.

2 operators .. the leading one.. were both hit in the head.. The tactics was changed then.
In which we lost L.Nk Sandeep Singh 4 para Sf

Articles