Indian Special Forces

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I know.. and its very stupid.
Forgot to elaborate

Stupid coz by this time it should be about mental and not physical anymore. Operators have already made it past hell now 49-51 in physical shouldnt matter.

Making such groups within groups shows the cannon fodder mindset of things going worse and going to these people.

Instead enegy should be spent in educating them.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Honestly speaking i dont get the hype..US Marines had better equipment in 2010.
It's not hype
Common sense will tell you what was worse has now become slightly less worse (albeit maybe for PR)

All this belongs in a different thread

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
Forgot to elaborate

Stupid coz by this time it should be about mental and not physical anymore. Operators have already made it past hell now 49-51 in physical shouldnt matter.

Making such groups within groups shows the cannon fodder mindset of things going worse and going to these people.

Instead enegy should be spent in educating them.
More stupid thing is that SPG won’t let you in if you belong to a particular religion. I am not elaborating because i am still in service.Also the rivalry between IPS non IPS ones and treatment of constabulary by offcers aint that good compared with other SFs.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
More stupid thing is that SPG won’t let you in if you belong to a particular religion. I am not elaborating because i am still in service.Also the rivalry between IPS non IPS ones and treatment of constabulary by offcers aint that good compared with other SFs.
In a idealistic world thats wrong, but in our reality i cant really criticise them.

Articles