Indian Special Forces

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
Is the prize for their top team a visit to a hair stylist or something?

NSG boys must take a lot of mirrors with them

View attachment 205833
(Btw this is just an observation, I don’t have an opinion on their grooming one way or another except to say it’s interesting that they are allowed beards, their top brass really gives them a lot of leeway it seems)
One of my batchmates who recently went to SPG training (for State commando units) told that even in SPG you could grow beard and hair if you come excellent in tests.He said some term like superman or something,sorry I forgot.Most of those guys constitute Special Intervention Unit or Close Protection team.Unlike NSG,SPG selection for officers is not all about physical but more emphasis on mental and psychological abilities.Also in his own words the training centre of SPG is like some kinda avatar movie set

iBaaz

Country flag
One of my batchmates who recently went to SPG training (for State commando units) told that even in SPG you could grow beard and hair if you come excellent in tests.He said some term like superman or something,sorry I forgot.Most of those guys constitute Special Intervention Unit or Close Protection team.Unlike NSG,SPG selection for officers is not all about physical but more emphasis on mental and psychological abilities.Also in his own words the training centre of SPG is like some kinda avatar movie set
There was a pic of SPG SIU guy with a beard and great hairstyle, i would guess they dont allow CPU but SIU they let it be.

abingdonboy

Country flag
I doubt they’d allow beards for the CPT

I’m a bit surprised they’d let even SIU/CAT guys have them given their focus on appearances and also their role

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
In today’s edition of Indian army’s kink fetish (yes they did this on foreign soil in front of a NATO army)

Good times create weak pathetic men

it’s unbelievable to me that the same officer class claims they are battle hardened

View attachment 206037
We definitely need a war or at least a small-scale skirmish to wake the hell up. It sounds very harsh and crazy coming from someone having military family members, but the way I see it, there is no way strategically speaking that the government or its babus wake up without at least a small-scale conflict.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Phantom?

Articles