Indian Special Forces

jai jaganath

Country flag
muh diplomatic air mission at unguarded airstrip in the middle of bum nowhere in the dark of night in a warzone rescuing stranded people. I have also done exfart ANALysis of this mid quality photo and have exfartly deduced the soldiers are carrying pistols behind their innocent shirt creases at a very brown carry position. oh no guys guys we are operating from foreign soil like every other fukin country but for some reason they only have issues with our forces being heavily armed for a rescue mission from a conflict zone.
View attachment 202327
Yeah buddy
Very true
Sudanese militants coming towards u with aks and mg and u take out ur pistol which is tucked by ur trousers and kill them
Rambo samjha hai kya

abingdonboy

Country flag
muh diplomatic air mission at unguarded airstrip in the middle of bum nowhere in the dark of night in a warzone rescuing stranded people. I have also done exfart ANALysis of this mid quality photo and have exfartly deduced the soldiers are carrying pistols behind their innocent shirt creases at a very brown carry position. oh no guys guys we are operating from foreign soil like every other fukin country but for some reason they only have issues with our forces being heavily armed for a rescue mission from a conflict zone.
View attachment 202327
Indeed, I didn’t even bother to reply to this guy, he’s out red shapes around the torsos and declared them concealed weapons, you can’t prove a negative so I let it go.

even if they weren’t allowed by the Saudis to be overtly armed on their soil (I cannot understand why that would be an issue at all) why would they be able to police what Indian units do on Sudan? Furthermore why wouldn’t they at least wear PPE? Even a RPG landing in their vicinity would cause acute shrapnel injuries to these guys

the mental gymnastics that have to occur to justify complacency and incompetence are mind boggling. Indian units are routinely doing the opposite of their peers but somehow this is always justified. Maybe the consistent a$$ backwards approach is proof of something culturally wrong here.

India is not a serious country especially where kinetic military matters are concerned. Somehow I believe that if the Taliban were to mount a similar ‘mission’ their guys would look more SOCOM than the Garuds here

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
I mean aese bhi log exist karte hain
As if he doesn't know or our establishment doesn't know that such missions are damn risky and things can go deep south
Such bogus reasons are nothing but playing with lives of both personnel and people
He’s most definitely wrong, there have been pics of some Garuds armed on Sudanese soil, but with poor PPE, that too the picture is from Port Sudan which is relatively safer than Wadi Seyidina Air Strip, the Turkish AF C-130 which got hit by bullets in Wadi definitely tells you about the precarious nature of the situation over there.
1682833989253.png
1682834163002.jpeg

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
They could have spent this money on buying an rifle that wasn't a bullpup.
Top command still stick in the space age universal soldier aesthetics . But at the very least its likely better than tar 21

arad could have been a good choice if we really want israeli goods , heck they could mod the hybrid carbine to fit their needs which will likely be cheaper

kaboom

Country flag
Indeed, I didn’t even bother to reply to this guy, he’s out red shapes around the torsos and declared them concealed weapons, you can’t prove a negative so I let it go.

even if they weren’t allowed by the Saudis to be overtly armed on their soil (I cannot understand why that would be an issue at all) why would they be able to police what Indian units do on Sudan? Furthermore why wouldn’t they at least wear PPE? Even a RPG landing in their vicinity would cause acute shrapnel injuries to these guys

the mental gymnastics that have to occur to justify complacency and incompetence are mind boggling. Indian units are routinely doing the opposite of their peers but somehow this is always justified. Maybe the consistent a$$ backwards approach is proof of something culturally wrong here.

India is not a serious country especially where kinetic military matters are concerned. Somehow I believe that if the Taliban were to mount a similar ‘mission’ their guys would look more SOCOM than the Garuds here
Apart from this the diplomats and officials are also a pain in the ass. In many cases they don't like armed individuals in such missions as they think it creates "unnecessary anxiety among masses" they want them to appear "friendly and humane".

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
Yup this is the main issue soldiers with PTSD never go and seek help.And the sad thing is people will gobble this up and not even question it.years of mental studies just disproven with a simple no 😂🤣 but things seems to be changing now as I have seen many veterans saying about PTSD in a positive note and how it is an serious issue
The soldiers comes from the very populace who considers mental health issues is pure taboo and would never consult a psychiatrist or counsellor for issues related to mental health

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
Ask guys who have served in peak of militancy, due to whom we have a good int, support and structure of CI grid in valley and northeast in which offcrs like this man could serve their tenures smoothly. Not ridiculing him but he should try to be more sensitive about these issues.
I remember reading in India Today about an officer who lost his sleeps because his troops accidentally killed three civilians who went to collect logs mistaking for terrorists.Such Things are normal for veterans who gets involved too much in such theatres

Articles