Indian Special Forces

abingdonboy

Country flag
I know this is off topic and i am sorry about that but man.. look at Indonesian sf.

View attachment 82203
This isn’t even that special just regular SF loadout in this day and age. NATO SFs were rocking this look at least 15 years ago

I’ve said it for a while now- Indian SFs are quite easily the worst equipped SFs of any nation outside of a truly failed state

Fire and groove

Country flag
This isn’t even that special just regular SF loadout in this day and age. NATO SFs were rocking this look at least 15 years ago

I’ve said it for a while now- Indian SFs are quite easily the worst equipped SFs of any nation outside of a truly failed state
It's pretty special actually. It's highly modular and versatile for the operator and is more than capable for spec ops.

rkhanna

Country flag
Not necessarily, hair regulations are pretty lax in combat zones.
They are not. Grooming standards have a spectrum that they HAVE to abide by. Exceptions are given to SOF for mission specific reasons post which it's all shaved/cut.

The picture above is definitely not regular if Indian military at all. The possibilities are 1) SFF 2) 21SF in NE 3) CISU in the NE.

Though by the hair cut I would agree with the person above who said this is maybe a modelfanboy shoot of somesort

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles