Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Claimed to be Afghanistan
Again, geolocation is only possible if you have some unique feature in the background that can be uniquely attributed to some particular region. This picture has nothing as such. Do you have a better picture that shows more background ?

SGOperative

Country flag
Again, geolocation is only possible if you have some unique feature in the background that can be uniquely attributed to some particular region. This picture has nothing as such. Do you have a better picture that shows more background ?
Nope mate, This is the only pic bad luck for me i guess then, thanks either way :)

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Where is he and what is he testing? Did some unit buy that gun?

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag

ManhattanProject

Country flag

Twinblade

Country flag
who knows . only clue is buildings in background .

is this guy for real ?

Yes, he seems to be for real, but it appears he got busted in an operation gone bad eliminating some gangster. Thereafter he has been trying very hard to get a movie made on him, trying to get work as consultant for Bollywood. See his interview with S. Hussain Zaidi.

S. Hussain Zaidi being an experienced crime journalist and well acquainted with underworld and Intelligence, doesn't seem much impressed with what he has to say.

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
compare that with what our main opponent would possibly be operationalizing in the near future (or has already)
aside from that hud glasses,its likely the same if not better, you never know the quality of commie tacticool, anyway info might be tad wrong but i heard some dudes on india are having a hud based nvgs but i forgot the source so grain of salt

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles