Indian Special Forces

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
SAG’s commander is always an army guy. It’s ike saying Garuds and MARCOs aren’t part of RR, obviously because they were never intended to be. They are all empire builders and petty
bro i asked for u only..there is no one from marcos didnt say commander or 2ic or adj..i asked him clearly do u have marcos or garud in SAG and he said No.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
@abingdonboy how come a permanent cadre for SG or NSG is going to materialise when the Agniveer scheme is implemented with 75% retired withjn 4 years. The same issue will be an alarming issue for other special forces too as able bodied men will have to go out of forces within couple of years rendering their training useless

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

jai jaganath

Country flag
The guy who is training those soldiers is nsg or not bcoz he looks well equipped

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
The insta bio itself says he is a PMC or private instructor .

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
@abingdonboy how come a permanent cadre for SG or NSG is going to materialise when the Agniveer scheme is implemented with 75% retired withjn 4 years. The same issue will be an alarming issue for other special forces too as able bodied men will have to go out of forces within couple of years rendering their training useless
How will those 75% be good candidates for SF when they cannot even make it to top 25% even in agniveer?

abingdonboy

Country flag
bro i asked for u only..there is no one from marcos didnt say commander or 2ic or adj..i asked him clearly do u have marcos or garud in SAG and he said No.
I never thought there was anyone other than IA inside SAG, as I said- it wasn’t designed to have anyone but IA within it. Obviously this is a less than optimal situation but empire builders love their empires no matter how small

abingdonboy

Country flag
I don’t think this is an issue for selective streams like SFs,

IF this is an issue having an open selection for NSG anyway gets around that anyway and the GoI will have to tweak the rules as they go along. But already SFs reject more than they induct. Agniveer is the antidote to the vast manpower drain of the regular streams like infantry.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I never thought there was anyone other than IA inside SAG, as I said- it wasn’t designed to have anyone but IA within it. Obviously this is a less than optimal situation but empire builders love their empires no matter how small
It can be said that Indian Military is biased for its own units and it shows in every thing they do.

Sometimes i feel the whole concept of regiment or unit is too much passionate even to the extent of being a liability and is very "aboriginal" in nature.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
It can be said that Indian Military is biased for its own units and it shows in every thing they do.

Sometimes i feel the whole concept of regiment or unit is too much passionate even to the extent of being a liability and is very "aboriginal" in nature.
The concept of area or community based regiment is too outdated and biased in 21st century if iam not wrong and many will disagree in this .It is more on the basis of martial class theory putforward by brits because of which the proportion of certain sections of people are very much higher in units especially infantry and it still give sthe impression that people from certain caste or community contribute more to national cause or are more valiant .