Indian Special Forces

abingdonboy

Country flag
View attachment 165584

View attachment 165585

So wait, wearing Elbow pads is crime now? In the field, in some of the harshest terrain imaginable (specially in the Himalayas with razor sharp rocks and one is supposed to shoot while prone (a position in which perhaps the most firing takes place in open battle) So the soldier has to deal with that terrain and recoil of the rifle without Elbow pads? Some images from Spetnaz for reference, since apparently by your logic only brown sand nigga fake phony commandos wear that shit.

View attachment 165587

@abingdonboy when he sees white massa special forces

View attachment 165586

@abingdonboy when he sees Indian SF, Look at these brown sepoy looking Mofos.

View attachment 165588

It's amazing how easy it is for you to be cock gobbler, the best hookers from Ukraine can learn a thing or two from you.
1) Given that Russia emulates Western forces these days which includes integrated knee pads I don’t know what point you are making other than Indian units persist with this nonsense picked up from Russian units that are moving away from it themselves. The top tier Russian SF (spetznez is a broad term and includes basically elite infantry) like GRU and Alfa basically look identical to NATO SOFs

2) Royal Marines aren’t even SFs

3) the knee pad/elbow pad thing was such a nightmare for troops when the US military got into its first major conflict in decades (GWOT) that troops would leave them around their ankles a lot of the time. This is what lead to the development of the integrated knee pads

Not sure what the other part of your rant is about ofher than the standard ‘we know best, everyone else is wrong’ argument we’ve been having for decades at this point

CC8FADAC-9F04-4A38-B857-276BC88D39D8.jpeg

EternalNxg

Country flag
I was just listening to Maj. Sushant Singh Sir's podcast.......
he says that after becoming Lt col. your field work is basically finished. While we have seen Lt cols and even Colonels lead Ops and receive distinction in them. Have things changed?

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I was just listening to Maj. Sushant Singh Sir's podcast.......
he says that after becoming Lt col. your field work is basically finished. While we have seen Lt cols and even Colonels lead Ops and receive distinction in them. Have things changed?
Thanks for not taking names and lets keep it that way.

Any colonel leading an operation obviously doesnt know what his job is.And then such people create problems for junior officers.

I am sorry to say that this decision puts everyone in jeopardy and i would never appreciate such things.

This is obviously to get in good books of Brigade commander and GOC.

Major sushant also shared in another podcast how he was victimized in an infantry battalion.

That is why young people leave.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Knee pads you can justify but has anyone ever needed elbow pads other than skateboarders? This became tacticool in the 1980s because US SWAT teams started to use them, they quickly ditched them but somehow this is still the mark of a tactical unit in india today
For a layman knee/elbow pads seem to define what special forces are.. I have seen twitter and youtube idiots complain about the lack of elbow and knee pads during ops.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Thanks for not taking names and lets make it like that.

Any colonel leading an operation obviously doesnt know what his job is.And then such people create problems for junior officers.

I am sorry to say that this decision puts everyone in jeopardy and i would never appreciate such things.

Major sushant also shared in another podcast how he was victimized in an infantry battalion.

I always found it weird that the IA takes pride in its officers leading from the front, the number of COs they’ve lost in the last 20 years is more than the US army has lost in the last 60 years despite the number of high intensity conflicts they’ve been in.

a colonel leading an operation from the front is the equivalent to a department manager answering phone calls. It just shows poor decision making aptitude and is only going to lead to a breakdown in command and control which will screw up the entire unit’s operational effectiveness

coupled with the weird Islamist like fetishisation of martyrdom, which again is counter productive to operational effectiveness

DD65777D-41C0-4338-A95D-4D46B2A2F3AE.jpeg

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

EternalNxg

Country flag
Thanks for not taking names and lets keep it that way.

But why does this happen? Why do Para SF CO's go on ops? Just because they've been given the freedom to do so?

OFBkaRakhwala

Country flag
I always found it weird that the IA takes pride in its officers leading from the front, the number of COs they’ve lost in the last 20 years is more than the US army has lost in the last 60 years despite the number of high intensity conflicts they’ve been in.

a colonel leading an operation from the front is the equivalent to a department manager answering phone calls. It just shows poor decision making aptitude and is only going to lead to a breakdown in command and control which will screw up the entire unit’s operational effectiveness

coupled with the weird Islamist like fetishisation of martyrdom, which again is counter productive to operational effectiveness

View attachment 165685
Probably something to do with shortage of officers?

Fire and groove

Country flag
Exactly why you, I or any one here isn't fit to serve (except for the professionals in the forum who are serving) since apparently we get demoralized just by looking at pics and videos. We are so quick to pass judgement on those who risk, life and limb, enlist, go through back breaking training, aren't paid all that well, usually have minors and elders on their army dime, operate in hospitable conditions and they do so with a smile. We should be thankful for slow steady improvement (Marcos, Garuds, NSG on right track, Para SF seems a mixed bag but I have a feeling there is a lot that kept under wraps). Also, perhaps stop with the constant comparison with other SFs and say our SF is some how worse than the SF in Chad, as per some we don't even have SF, only good infantry). Niggas be drinking too much kool aid mixed with piss.

Frustrated? Have more sex (if you're legal). Shoddy state of affairs? Don't have affairs.
The character and quality of the personnel is irrelevant here. I don't care how hardcore your troops are, they'll only be reliably as good as their training and the resources alloted to them. High morale isn't going to make you land consecutive shots on multiple small steel plates from the 20-40 meter line after a sprint, nor is it going to teach you to compress your muzzle behind the doorway and not overextend your feet, nor is it going to teach light and laser discipline.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles