Indian Special Forces

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
What is the need of pistol conversion kits like ronnie when you could buy smgs?

Fire and groove

Country flag
It’s up again

^the results when you have a proper mandate and culture that expects continuous development and proficiency not just ‘we are the best’
They're good, but at the level they're operating at not as good. I still see inefficient drawstrokes, dogmatic adherence to dynamic entry (that too the POD sort), untested hand to hand techniques etc. Like those knife defense tactics aren't all too effective against a guy who will be resisting. Their striking was technically weak too, saw atleast two guys throw the punch before the hip rotation and i didn't see any footwork for stepping in and out or angling out, then there was that terrible leg kick. Could just be putting on a show, i mean those pistol shots looked stable, rapid and accurate but i don't know.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Or you could just use an SBR.
I also know that but an SBR still has a 10.5 inch barrel. Even a honey badger has a 7.5 inch barrel.

This PDW is for covert operations and VIP duties. It's also for civilians who cannot afford a .223 weapon and want something to plink with.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
To function as PDWs. A full auto glock encased in a RONI PDW kit enhances accuracy, modularity (sights, IR, laser) and recoil management with a more compact form factor as compared to an MPX or KRISS Vector.

Don’t get how a short barelled full auto glock fares better than a mpx or scorpeon evo or uzi pro or even mp-9 in 9mm if too has same aftermarket add ons..To me it just seems a waste of money with not much practical application.Just my view

abingdonboy

Country flag
What is the need of pistol conversion kits like ronnie when you could buy smgs?
None. Pistol conversions have zero place in a professional setting. They are made solely for American civilians to skirt certain arbitrary gun laws they have or get something a little more enjoyable/capable to shoot but cheaper than a SMG/SBR.

if you ever see an official agency using them anywhere in the world you know that agency is clueless

rkhanna

Country flag
None. Pistol conversions have zero place in a professional setting. They are made solely for American civilians to skirt certain arbitrary gun laws they have or get something a little more enjoyable/capable to shoot but cheaper than a SMG/SBR.

if you ever see an official agency using them anywhere in the world you know that agency is clueless
Guess who.

1658480496785.png

Last edited:

rkhanna

Country flag
They're good, but at the level they're operating at not as good. I still see inefficient drawstrokes, dogmatic adherence to dynamic entry (that too the POD sort), untested hand to hand techniques etc. Like those knife defense tactics aren't all too effective against a guy who will be resisting. Their striking was technically weak too, saw atleast two guys throw the punch before the hip rotation and i didn't see any footwork for stepping in and out or angling out, then there was that terrible leg kick. Could just be putting on a show, i mean those pistol shots looked stable, rapid and accurate but i don't know.
Bro they did a mag change without taking eyes off the target . Take the win. This is miles better than anything i have seen of late.

Alot of the footage is of new recruits

Articles