Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
What do you mean chased? Who was doing the chasing?
Ok so heres the background of it.

This officer was a RR officer and had many kills.Kills as many as most units dont have.His name would instill fear among new and old..kashmiris and pakis.

In his successful tenure of 2 years he had terrorist kills close to half centuary if i am not wrong.

During one of the interrogation of terrorist the terrorist asked him do you know this officer?Naming him.He asked why do u want to know about him?The terrorist replied that in our training camp in POK we were told to not mess with this officer and Commandos. (Para)

After his tenure ended he went posting to IMA as an instructor. (Officers with good record are made instructors)

You wont believe they sent a team of terrorist to hunt him to Dehradun.They failed!

Such was his reputation and fear!

Imagine now about the surgical strike team and what they have done.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
That is why you cover your face and wear a mask.

Khalistani and these people can try to hunt you down many years after you have left the battlefield.

Thatswhy i say that they would now also be tracked.

This Major himself had told in the book about surgical strikes that they are tracking him.

reddevil9

शत्रुजीत
Probation for the officer is worst, it's absolute HELL. it's well beyond our imagination what the officers volunteering for PARA SF go through, an incident narrated to me by a para sf friend bears testimony to this fact,

he said " hume to fir bhi 4 ghante ke kareeb neend mil jaati thi par officer ko to mushkil se 2 ghante bhi nhi sone dete the, POW mei unka torture humse bahot zyada hota tha aur ussi time zyadatar give up krdete the"

again this guy was in Nahan for his advanced communication course, when the probation for 1st SF was underway, he told me and he said " 150+ bande aaye hai idhar probation ke liye aur roz 20 haath khade kr rhe hai, apni unit mei to 50-60 hi aate the aur usme se bhi mere time sirf 10 select hue the"

and you can call 21SF the "9SF of the east" these guys are have taken the jungle warfare to a whole new level, IMO there's no unit in this word which can match their level of expertise in the jungle warfare. they're maestros of the jungle like the scorpions but the only thing that differentiates 21sf from the scorpions is that it's in a constant state of war unlike scorpions who are relatively at peace.

Willy2

he said " hume to fir bhi 4 ghante ke kareeb neend mil jaati thi par officer ko to mushkil se 2 ghante bhi nhi sone dete the, POW mei unka torture humse bahot zyada hota tha aur ussi time zyadatar give up krdete the"
What is POW ? ????????????????????????????????

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Probation for the officer is worst, it's absolute HELL. it's well beyond our imagination what the officers volunteering for PARA SF go through, an incident narrated to me by a para sf friend bears testimony to this fact,

again this guy was in Nahan for his advanced communication course, when the probation for 1st SF was underway, he told me and he said " 150+ bande aaye hai idhar probation ke liye aur roz 20 haath khade kr rhe hai, apni unit mei to 50-60 hi aate the aur usme se bhi mere time sirf 10 select hue the"

and you can call 21SF the "9SF of the east" these guys are have taken the jungle warfare to a whole new level, IMO there's no unit in this word which can match their level of expertise in the jungle warfare. they're maestros of the jungle like the scorpions but the only thing that differentiates 21sf from the scorpions is that it's in a constant state of war unlike scorpions who are relatively at peace.
Yes its the truth.

What was shown on Discovery channel was very little.They go through hell.

Even the 2 hours is in a room full of mosquitoes in summer and in winters with no blanket.

Many people hate me for saying this but you just cannot compare a SF unit stationed in a metropolitan city to a SF at a constant state of war.

The guy who i talked about said they starve them in probation and then send them to get ambushed and be taken POW by Para sF and the torture that follows in the following week is hell.

Those who quit get treated well but others get tortured even more.

reddevil9

शत्रुजीत
What is POW ? ????????????????????????????????
POW aka Prisoner of War, conducted during the last week of probation(mostly) wherein the probies are given a spurious mission to carry out, they are ambushed by the instructors and are put through an assortment of interrogation techniques for a damn week, interrogation includes both mental and physical torture. from sleep deprivation to what not, most of the guys don't speak about this phase, all they say is......... this is THE "WORST" and for the officers it is just...................................................... !

probation is and has always been more of a mental game than the physical one.

aditya g

Country flag
In the movie "I Am Soldier" based on the SAS, similar POW phase is there where all sorts of torture is done. Bloody hell.

The surgical strikes have really brought out special forces into the indian mainstream. outside the military forums the image of word commando only conjured up images of men dressed in black but now the aam junta knows we have assets that are available for extreme situations.

Having some units bolsters morale and confidence of the entire nation. Walia, goswami, jasrotia, pawan, tushar, ajai singh, mohit sharma these are names known to children across the country.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
In the movie "I Am Soldier" based on the SAS, similar POW phase is there where all sorts of torture is done. Bloody hell.

The surgical strikes have really brought out special forces into the indian mainstream. outside the military forums the image of word commando only conjured up images of men dressed in black but now the aam junta knows we have assets that are available for extreme situations.

Having some units bolsters morale and confidence of the entire nation. Walia, goswami, jasrotia, pawan, tushar, ajai singh, mohit sharma these are names known to children across the country.
We have not yet utilized the full potential of our SFs.

I think Para SF can be deployed in Syria to Afghanistan and will still come out as good as any other SF has.But the thing is our political leadership even now is so sissy.

We wait till we are bled so much so that there is no option but to take the step.

What use is the cruise missile or so many SFs with a good budget when a fat and uneducated pig from across the border has the guts to challenge us?

The fact of the matter is that Pakistan cannot do shit if we bomb his house and everyone knows it.But we do shit!!

At a time we should be putting military boots on the ground in Afghanistan we are begging USA and company to put pressure on Pakis.

Pakistan can disintegrate into 10 pieces if we put boots on the ground.I just dont understand what our planning is.
The SFF incuding the SG is the best unit suited for a deployment in Afghanistan.But we are so stupid.

We will wait for them to bleed us to carry out a step.

I can bet and say that the Kashmir issue can never be resolved if you kill 100 or 200 terrorists.The new one will keep coming.Only when the factory is destroyed will the thing change.

But this is how our psyche is as a nation.Reactive mindset wont change anything!

Major Gaurav Arya also said once that we wait for the grass to grow to be cut.This kind of thinking is the reason why we are in this shit.

If countries like Israel were not Proactive they wont exist..but we dont learn.

We are sitting on a time bomb waiting for next Uri or Mumbai!!

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Berathar @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR do the SF people maintain a specific diet or r they allowed to eat anything during active duty?

Also what are some minimum basic equipment that a SF must have?

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Berathar @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR do the SF people maintain a specific diet or r they allowed to eat anything during active duty?

Also what are some minimum basic equipment that a SF must have?
I think they get brown rice,meat,poultry,eggs,fruits etc in a good quantity and quality.

Since they are very acive they burn around 10,000 calories a day which basically means they can eat anything and still not be fat.Some of them have very good model type physiques.

Army men are very fond of 2 things alcohol and meat.So most of them know to cook and keep all the material with them if they want anything else than what they get.

On operations they used to have puri and sabzi or halwa in the good old days.Now is the age of MREs which has many options.

Equipment wise i think our SF are equipped very well.

However,i would like the see the LMG,pistol,sniper replaced and a standard modern camo uniform kit be given to each and every operator.

NVGs and headsets along with radio can be the next.

sr1

i may never meet this man, but his actions and the actions of the men he led will forever be etched in the annals of history. it destroyed the fundamental premise behind which successive Indian governments feared taking action against Pakistan. The nuclear bluff was finally called and the so-called mard-e-momin completely exposed. this picture signifies this historic moment!!

PS: look at the size of that FUCKING ARM!!!!!!!!
Maj. Mohit Suri aka Major Tango!

Must read this book - 'India's Most Fearless'
I have read it and since then I want to meet him and other brave men mentioned in the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles