Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag

MARCOS first batch
Hey did anyone notice one thing here apart from Cheetah? Look at the faces of many Commandos. I must not say this but many of them have heavy beards on their faces.
Is anyone thinking the same what I`m thinking right now? This pic is a strong cue and an evidence for what has been said about MARCOS. I wonder from where did you got these pics?

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
Hey did anyone notice one thing here apart from Cheetah? Look at the faces of many Commandos. I must not say this but many of them have heavy beards on their faces.
Is anyone thinking the same what I`m thinking right now? This pic is a strong cue and an evidence for what has been said about MARCOS. I wonder from where did you got these pics?
Dude i got the pics from defence .pk posted by cold hearted warrior.Any way what are you thinking?feel ffree to share your thoughts:)

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
Dude i got the pics from defence .pk posted by cold hearted warrior.Any way what are you thinking?feel ffree to share your thoughts:)
Hehe, Ofcourse I`m free to share my views. Afterall I have my Driving license and voter id. :p B)

What I was trying to say was from this pic it is very easy to predict why it was said about MARCOS that they are allowed or let it be more clear, they were asked to grow beard for active participation in long lasting classified operations behind the enemy line and to get mix in the enemy population easily. This pic justifies that point.

Last edited:

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
Hehe, Ofcourse I`m free to share my views. Afterall I have my Driving license and voter id. :p B)

What I was trying to say was from this pic it is very easy to predict why it was said about MARCOS that they are allowed or let it be more clear, they were asked to grow beard for active participation in long lasting classified operations behind the enemy line and to get mix in the enemy population easily. This pic justifies that point.
MARCOS being part of navy can grow the beard and now days not only marcos or other SF units even RR men are seemed to be growing their beards.

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
MARCOS being part of navy can grow the beard and now days not only marcos or other SF units even RR men are seemed to be growing their beards.
Its not like that you see. You will find beards over SF deployed only in the valley or the areas where the local community has it. Not to remind you that Special Force are not regular Infantry. Their task is much more sophisticated and intense. I read the mention about MARCOS`s long beard and its significance somewhere but I`m unable to recall where.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Yep, I grabbed a few CAPS from a poor quality YT vid. They have "POLICE" written on the BPJ FYI.

2 more:

This ones a little clearer:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Sky party at Agra..

A friendship jump was carried out at Malpura Dropping Zone, Agra on 02 March 2013 to commemorate the Joint Special Forces Exercise, SAMPRITI-III, between Indian and Bangladesh Special Force contingents.The exercise was conducted from 18 February to 03 March 13 at Agra. Troops from Indian and Bangladesh contingents carried out parachute jumps from an Indian Air Force AN-32 Air Craft followed up by exchange of wings and mementos. (Col Jagdeep Dahiya)

sayareakd

Country flag

sniper or mini gun would have come handy inside helicopter to take out hostile fire from the enemy while extraction from helicopter is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles