Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkhanna

Country flag
Totally understandable sir.
Not putting myself on a higher than thou pedestal, just thinking out loud.

Live on their diet and I'll see how well you develop. Man, stfu with your racism. Take it elsewhere. You're beginning to sound like the retarded cousin shaggers

Ah, but you see, you're the ugly one here.

Dravidians are the ones handling the Indian Silicon valley while Punjab is drowning in drugs.
Everyone has their weaknesses. Except nut sized brain fucks like you.

Biwi bhaag gayi thi kya kisi Tribal ke saath teri?
Let him be. It's not his fault that his parents are related

Gessler

Country flag
The Marcos op was a political price that Modi Paid to the UAE. for what i dont really know. Was it worth it god knows. But none the less it isnt something to be prideful off. It was high sea interdiction of a civilian yatch. VBSS could have done it.
If this was required of by the Americans, CIA would get some private contractors on the job.

But in India the concept is shunned (though practiced extensively by pretty much all NATO countries, Russia, M-E, SE Asia especially Philippines, even Pakistan).

By the way, the F&CK is wrong with this thread, where are the moderators?

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Of course butthurt south Indians will discard it but it can be clearly seen that north Indians are completely different from south Indians. Our ancestors were not dravidians.
Dravidians have equal right to Bharat as Aryans. Our Religion and Way of life Hinduism itself is combination of Aryan and Dravidian Beliefs. Don’t disrespect them please. They are Hindus and We are Hindus and we should end it there.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Pentagon commander claiming US special forces are deployed in India;

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-17229395

Here's India's denial;

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/no-us-special-forces-in-india/article2954893.ece/amp/#aoh=15835068762763&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s

I suggest you go read the full articles but I'M REPRODUCING HERE THE MOST IMP PART OF THE SECOND ARTICLE;

[ "The Ministry of External Affairs said both countries occasionally conduct short duration special forces exercises in India and the U.S. while the Defence Ministry asserted that neither has the U.S. sought nor had India approved stationing of U.S. special forces in “any capacity'' in India.

That left the question open whether a component of Pentagon's special forces, who conduct operations of hazardous nature such as snatches, sabotage behind enemy lines or liquidation, were secretly stationed in the embassy or one of the consulates – as they do in neighbouring Pakistan and Afghanistan – to track, kill or assist in killing militants. Officials when asked were not willing to hazard a guess on that.

Testimonies before the U.S. Congressional panels, as is the case with depositions before Standing Committees of Parliament here, are sacrosanct and an official may lie at the peril of his job and liberty. Admiral Willard heads the Pacom whose area of “responsibility'' begins from the eastern edge of Asia and end on India's western borders. ]

Now it's a very, very serious thing IF true. We are not some banana republic and Americans are better made to realise that.
The Answer is that none are Stationed. There are no US Special Forces or there any US Military Base in India. BritShit Papers like BBC and Daily Telegraph are all Liars and Very Anti-India and Anti-Hindu They are a Fake News Papers. They are not a trusted force to get information from. I am pretty sure the US Commander was just talking about some Joint-Exercise Between US and Indian SF but BBC twisted his words to fit there Anti-India Narrative.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
I did notice one thing. During those times, our intel operations weren't kept confidential for long. Somehow, someway, they always managed to be leaked (albeit as rumor rather than confirmed) but by 2001, the extent of Indian intel operations in any form grew more and more opaque. It's come to a point where it seems like we have no intel organization at all and everything is running so smooth because there's a god watching for us (pardon the melodramatic comparison).

It's very discomforting and relaxing at the same time not knowing how deep our assets run and how far.
You guys!
I urge you!
Go read some old newspapers and try to find the defence sections and if possible, upload em here for us to see at the relevant threads.
I remember reading them and getting goosebumps like a lil kid reading Nagraj comics or something.

They're a goldmine of knowledge and information to put the current geopolitical scenario in perspective.

As for the "training Iraqi", I'm almost convinced that now Iran would be begging for our guys to train their shite (and shiite) PMU militias and Iraqi military even. Oh, how weirdly the world turned.
LoL I am pretty sure Iran or Iraq will ask for our help in training there forces. They are more than equipped to deal with the current situation in Middle Shit. If they can some what handle Americans and there Allies then I am pretty sure they are good in what they are doing.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
The same sentiment our SF held for the Tamil Tigers ;) The Lankans are tough as nails. I wouldnt pick a fight with them in their own back yard.
The Tamil Tigers were able to beat the Ass of Sri Lankan Army multiple times in the civil war. Starting from 2007 did they start retaking lands from the Tamil Tigers after multiple crack downs on the international support for LTTE, Blockading of Northern LTTE Controlled Areas and Brutal And Violent Operations against Hindu Tamil Civilians by the Sri Lankan Security Forces. I feel we shouldn’t praise the Sri Lankans because there Military was responsible for some of the casualties sustained by Our Forces in Sri Lanka during there Deployment. They are not trust worthy they play all the sides including Chinese and Pakistani.

Lupus

Country flag
They are still not Elite as our Indian SF. Still a Good Force for Sri Lankan Army.
Agreed. Even our so-called "Tier-2" Para SF can kick Sri Lankan Army LRP's Tier 1 ass BUT I think the point was that Sri Lanka has managed to successfully raise, operationalise and validate a Tier 1 asset for their military while we are no where close to getting there.

Let's hope our AFSOD eventually gets there as @rkhanna bhai says...

Unfortunately early signs suggest that AFSOD may well end up being a USSOCOM-like structure and not JSOC but let's hope...

Ummeed par duniya kayam hai

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Agreed. Even our so-called "Tier-2" Para SF can kick Sri Lankan Army LRP's Tier 1 ass BUT I think the point was that Sri Lanka has managed to successfully raise, operationalise and validate a Tier 1 asset for their military while we are no where close to getting there.

Let's hope our AFSOD eventually gets there as @rkhanna bhai says...

Unfortunately early signs suggest that AFSOD may well end up being a USSOCOM-like structure and not JSOC but let's hope...

Ummeed par duniya kayam hai
Our Forces can easily be the top SF in Asia if wanted too but we don’t try or more like our previous government or Army Generals didn’t try. We can’t even standardize a good modern military uniform for Army because of Corruption and Red Tape.

JSOC is part of USSOCOM. Before going after JSOC First we need to create a Structure that is similar to USSOCOM for Indian Armed Forces then within that Structure we can start our own version of JSOC type of Command and subsequently SF and Support Units along with it. India needs to raise new special forces units many states across the world have multiple SF units which gives them greater flexibility and operational capability.

Lupus

Country flag
Our Forces can easily be the top SF in Asia if wanted too but we don’t try or more like our previous government or Army Generals didn’t try. We can’t even standardize a good modern military uniform for Army because of Corruption and Red Tape.
Agreed. Not just Asia tho :)

JSOC is part of USSOCOM. Before going after JSOC First we need to create a Structure that is similar to USSOCOM for Indian Armed Forces then within that Structure we can start our own version of JSOC type of Command and subsequently SF and Support Units along with it.
Not really. It primarily depends on how the nation wishes to approach the issue. In 90s (I think) there was a proposal to convert 10th Para(SF) into a Tier 1 unit modelled on Delta/SAS but the idea was dropped due to turf wars on who would control the new unit.

There need not be a USSOCOM for JSOC to exist. But yes, it doesn't hurt to have both.

India needs to raise new special forces units many states across the world have multiple SF units which gives them greater flexibility and operational capability.
Vehemently disagree. We don't have enough resources to properly equip existing SF units so raising new one would be utterly stupid.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Agreed. Not just Asia tho :)

Not really. It primarily depends on how the nation wishes to approach the issue. In 90s (I think) there was a proposal to convert 10th Para(SF) into a Tier 1 unit modelled on Delta/SAS but the idea was dropped due to turf wars on who would control the new unit.

There need not be a USSOCOM for JSOC to exist. But yes, it doesn't hurt to have both.

Vehemently disagree. We don't have enough resources to properly equip existing SF units so raising new one would be utterly stupid.
No I am not saying we need to raise them now but later when we have a proper structure in place To conduct operations and proper logistics and equipment procurement have been worked out. If States Smaller and Big as India can do it then I am pretty sure we can do it if we put our mind to it, we can surely raise excellent Tier One Units if we tried. If we do indeed raise new SF units all of them they don’t have to be Tier 1 Units they can be Tier 2 and Tier 3 units supporting Local Area Operations as well.

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag
SIG 551 SB on the left & SIG MPX on the right

National Security Guard (NSG) commandos in CSMT Thane Local train during mock-drill, in Thane. Commuters boarding the 12.56pm CSMT-bound train departing from Thane railway station were taken aback when a team of NSG commandos vacated three compartments.
26 Special Composite Group (SCG), Mumbai Regional Hub

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
There is no such thing as Aryans and Dravidians.

Both of them are Abrahamic constructs to create division.

No ancient Indian texts mentions such classification .

Only late 18 th century they started appearing courtesy evangelists and foreigners later gulped down by leftists and much later sickularists.

Don't use these words like Aryans and Dravidians and further the divisive propaganda

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles