Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya g

Country flag
Superb list.

My suggestions:

5. Raid on mandhol gun position
6. Jeep raid on chachro

IMO the 4 movies of the Modern Indian army i would like to get made (outside of this)

1. Raid at Jafna University
2. Alpha Group - 9 Para's defense of Aknoor Bridger 1971
3. The Night Heliborne Operation -1971 - Eastern Sector - Battle of Sylhet?
4. The Stand of 13 Kumaon - 1962 - Rezang La

mayfair

We need a archival/history thread that catalogues these glorious chapters in the glittering history of our forces. Much of the information that is open source could be catalogued chronically here.

This thread should be separate from the present special forces thread. We could use one of the existing threads for this.

singhboy98

Country flag
Exactly bhai, after watching the video even I was bewildered, but the FB page claimed it be authentic... Lots of false videos are being spread out.
One question though, I had never seen a beheading of a Human before this. But after seeing the video, I can see that it takes atleast a minute to hack off the head in calm conditions. The patrol which came under attack had 10 or more personnel. The question is that what were the rest of the personnel doing when this act was taking place. Or am I missing something here ?

rkhanna

Country flag
Its a classic way of brits...use and never recognize their sacrifice.
That operation was joint operation of Indian and English SF.
But not even single documentry mentioned Indian presence.
British SF ONLY contribution to Kukhri was a Chinook from D Squadrons with D Squadron Load Masters and a Door Gunners + D Squadron Ammo and Flash Bangs.

The SAS B Squadron had done another Rescue op of 3 British Diplomats a few months before that got all the media press.

mayfair

British will eat cow dung before they credit "them bloody Indians" with anything. The amount of vitriol their ruling class and their brown sepoys have for India and Indians is unmatched.

reddevil9

शत्रुजीत
Mods sanitize the threads ASAP! Paki ******s need not spread their filth here.
no bhai, i never intended to post paaki propaganda, actually i was bewildered when Indian marine commandos page claimed it to be of recent beheading, that page is not of pakis, it's indian, i apologize everyone for posting such thing
i kindly request mods to delete my posts.

i am really sorry for my posts

Kazah

so MARCOS page has now started posting ISIS propaganda videos, that video has nothing to do with India , pakistan.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
This is painful to watch, but still

warning- Graphic content

Fuck pakistan and pulverize each and every fuckin' person in their army, their families and their citizens.

@Kunal Biswas @hammer head @Bornubus @aditya10r @aditya g @ghost

Video removed.

What's it about though ? I've seen the pic of exact same spot of the last beheading in 2016 with Para SF also arrived at the spot.

So I want to verify that with the video if you could post the screenshot or pic of the terrain and uniform etc.

Also, in the old video of shaheed Hemraj's beheading. His personal stuff like common Flashlight (torch) used by troops being paraded by a Jihadi (could be SSG) along with a head on a Table (if I remember it correctly)

mayfair

Also, in the old video of shaheed Hemraj's beheading. His personal stuff like common Flashlight (torch) used by troops being paraded by a Jihadi (could be SSG) along with a head on a Table (if I remember it correctly)
Ilyas Kashmiri also paraded around with the severed head of Veer Bhausaheb Maruti Talekar and was felicitated by Pervez Musharraf. A common, reprehensible Napaki tactic.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Ilyas Kashmiri also paraded around with the severed head of Veer Bhausaheb Maruti Talekar and was felicitated by Pervez Musharraf. A common, reprehensible Napaki tactic.
Yes on the streets of Kotli in a public ceremony.

singhboy98

Country flag
Do you give Olympic Athletes second hand/ 2 decade old equipment?
You are comparing apple to oranges. SF are not special because of their weapons, they are special because of their training which enables them to make an ordinary looking object into a lethal weapon. The SF's are equipped with all the modern weaponries that exist (well almost) and the AK's kill as well as any other guns that exist. Different weapons are used for different purposes and you do not know the environment or the situation in which these pics where taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.