Country flag

Again Navy Issues Tender for Utility Helicopters

[tweet]522385707805843456[/tweet]

So We Have Two Programs Multi Role and Utility
@p2prada @Twinblade

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
LUH will be prototyping by next year, And regarding the Dhruv automatic folding blade, I think its already incorporated ..

Hope DRDO and HAL utilise the time available now to modify Dhruv to 4.5 ton category with automatically foldable blades, and other stuff the navy wants from this tender..

It is the quickest way of supplying these much needed replacement for the ageing cheetaks..

Any new designs will take a lot of time and more foreign involvement.

sgarg

@Kranthi, the aircraft needs a paint job. This planes highlights the state of aircraft maintenance in IN. The same in IAF.
They want to buy $130M planes but cannot maintain $10 million planes.

Last edited by a moderator:

akshay m

naval lca news

the following has been written by joseph chacko,writer for Frontier India,who visited INS Vikramaditya today,he wrote thus in bharat rakshak forum

Guy's.

Food = Good. I enjoyed it.

CIWS. CIC WNC says that they have taken the measurements etc. Then another source said that Kasthan is old technology and hence not in Vik. CIWS from Israel, Russia etc are being evaluated.

All MiG-29K pilots are sent to US for basic courses. They gat a lot of flying hours including 10 landings on US Carriers.

Lightening pod begins integration. But it depends on Russian Mission Computer.

EW suite is ELTA suppression pod. Then they have Tarang Mk 1b. M2 to be installed after being proved.

Sorties number in war time is same as given. However, they feel that not more than 8 aircraft's will be required to be in air.

Shore Based STOBAR is on with construction. However, the landings with arrester bar is already in operation. NLCA has performed arrester trials with success. NLCA is too pre mature to be talked about.

could one of the mods edit my post with the links,since i am not able to post it.

Last edited:

Articles