Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

12arya

Country flag
These pigs are now instructed to hide in multiple houses. One pig in each house, so that each of the houses gets damaged or destroyed.
the compensation given by GoI to those jihadi supporters for their blown up homes shud b stopped or reduced to meager levels. May then they wud put some effort to keep the pigs away from their houses.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
the compensation given by GoI to those jihadi supporters for their blown up homes shud b stopped or reduced to meager levels. May then they wud put some effort to keep the pigs away from their houses.
If that compensation is stopped. Then left , secular brigade will be on streets with blazing siren against govt. Opposition will take as an advantage , will start throw mud on rulling.
Main problem with Indian Politics is both opposition and rulling doesn't have common agenda. They just want to retain power as much as they can. They will even sell national interest for power.
Kuch bhi karega for power.

Country flag
Extreme Graphic Warning
Alleged video of LeT terrorist dead body pieces from the recent Bandipora Encounter where house was blown up.
LeT condemns ‘use of chemical weapons’ during Bandipora encounter :hehe:

Srinagar, Sep 23: (GNS) Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) on Sunday paid tribute to the two militants killed in an encounter in Bandipora on Thursday.

A spokesperson of LeT Dr Abdullah Ghaznavi in a statement issued to GNS quoted Shah as saying, “The Indian army has crossed all limits. The use of chemical weapons and destroying the houses is strongly condemnable. It is the worst kind of human rights violation. It was due to the chemical weapons that the bodies of both the martyrs were completely destroyed.”

“Not only this, but the army further damaged the bodies apart with weapons, which is unquestionably the worst example of war criminality,” Mehmood Shah said.

The LeT chief sought intervention of the international organisations towards “such clear human rights exploitations” by India.:pound:

Enquirer

@Unknowncommando 2

buddy thanx for consistently posting such cool pics.

and an off topic comment below,

oh my bhagvan, that is a gorgeous man :) luving his attitude & the eye contact!

why didn't i get a kick ass guy like him???? and instead i ended up with a gay/impotent man!

MY LIFE SUCKZZZ:crying:
Reading the first half of your post I thought you might be gay - my bad in assuming everyone on the forum is a fan'boy' :)
Female defence jingos rock!!! :)
I'll be sure to address both fanboys & fangirls from now on :)

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Reading the first half of your post I thought you might be gay - my bad in assuming everyone on the forum is a fan'boy' :)
Female defence jingos rock!!! :)
I'll be sure to address both fanboys & fangirls from now on :)
Do you know who the fangirls on this forum are? :confused1:

Enquirer

Damn! Just one intellectual of the opposite sex on DFI? Where have all the girls gone? Probably more interested in Bollywood!! Jeeez! :frown:
Well, let's hope the presence of a lady will help temper down the vitriolic dudes on the forum :)

Before you blurt Look-who's-talking, let me remind you that I never initiate the vitriol but only respond in kind :)

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles