Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

12arya

Country flag
.................................................................................................................

12arya

Country flag
Four J&K SPOs, Constable Resign After Terrorists Abduct, Kill Three Cops in Shopian
Terrorists give ‘resign or die’ threats, abduct and kill three officers; MHA refutes media claims of police resignations

Three police officers were killed by terrorists and one another police officer managed to escape in Shopian in Jammu Kashmir. The terrorists had abducted three Special Police Officers after dragging them out from their houses in Kapran Village.

Earlier this week, Hizbul Mujahideen terrorists had put out videos in which they had threatened policemen to resign or prepare to be killed. Following which, it was reported that fearing brutal actions against themselves and their family by the terrorists, at least six police officers and a constable have resigned from the service.

A Special Police Officer reportedly resigned from service and said, “My name is Nawaz Ahmad Lone, a resident of Kulgam. I was working as an SPO. I am resigning of my own free will, not because of any compulsion.” While another officer, who has been an SPO for six years had resigned on the 17th and had “nothing to do with the police department”. A third cop in a video said, “My name is Shabir Ahmad Thokar, son of Ghulam Mohammad Thokar. I was working as an SPO for the last eight years. Through this video, l want to tell everybody that from today I have no relation with the police department.”

However, the Home Ministry officials have rejected these claims in the media and said that no SPO has resigned from the police service. The MHA said that the Jammu and Kashmir Police have confirmed that these reports are “untrue and motivated”.

There are over 30000 SPOs and their services are reviewed from time to time. Some mischievous elements are trying to project that those SPOs whose services are not renewed due to administrative reasons, have resigned: Ministry of Home Affairs

— ANI (@ani) September 21, 2018

The MHA clarified that those SPOs whose services were not renewed due to administrative reasons have resigned. Jammu and Kashmir DGP Dilbag Singh has asked people not to pay heed to such rumours.

#JammuAndKashmir DGP Dilbag Singh says, “police work for the public, not to hurt anyone. Rumours should not be spread about them. If any such incident happens, we will look into it. Our SPOs have been doing their duty very well. They are an important part of our security forces” pic.twitter.com/tUMHvzDkJh

— ANI (@ani) September 21, 2018

Condemning the attack on the police officers, Singh said, “Our SPOs have been doing their duty very well. They are an important part of our security forces.”

The Home ministry had earlier expressed worry about consequences as the videos floated around in several villages. The Home ministry officials are of the view that the terrorists are resorting to increased kidnappings as terrorists were under tremendous pressure as the Armed forces have intensified their counter-terror operations.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Imran the the cartoon character propped up by his masters, the Paki Army, hints at Modi having a 'small mind', lack of vision and being arrogant!

Disappointed by negative, arrogant response by India, says Pakistan PM Imran Khan after talks called off

Pakistan prime minister Imran Khan Saturday hit back at India after it cancelled the proposed meeting of foreign ministers, calling its response “arrogant” and “negative”.

“Disappointed at the arrogant & negative response by India to my call for resumption of the peace dialogue. However, all my life I have come across small men occupying big offices who do not have the vision to see the larger picture,” he said in a tweet.

India on Friday cancelled the proposed meeting between external affairs minister Sushma Swaraj and her Pakistan counterpart, Shah Mehmood Qureshi, in New York citing the brutal killing of security personnel by Pakistan-based entities and the recent release of a series of 20 postage stamps by the neighbour “glorifying a terrorist and terrorism”.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...-called-off/story-vVM26LsNlymm1B6xH2DkZK.html

Look who's talking!! This newbie doesn't seem to know his ass from his head and he talks about 'vision' and a ''larger picture!! Lol! Don't these frikkin Porks understand plain English when India has categorically stated a gazillion times that terror and talks can't go together?

sorcerer

Country flag
Look who's talking!! This newbie doesn't seem to know his ass from his head and he talks about 'vision' and a ''larger picture!! Lol! Don't these frikkin Porks understand plain English when India has categorically stated a gazillion times that terror and talks can't go together?
Taliban Khan is a junkie. It will be a surprise if he manages to know his ass from his head.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles