Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

12arya

Country flag

credit:fb

Lance Naik Sandeep Singh of 4 Para SF, hero of surgical strike team., Made supreme sacrifice yesterday at LoC Tangdhar. Killed 2 infiltrators at close range before falling. Leaves behind wife, 5-year-old son & grieving unit. Rest in peace brother.

12arya

Country flag
Was about to post On Lance Naik Sandeep Singh, but backed off as porkies also seeing this forum did not wanted them to know the unit.
buddy, they already know abt the unit. it was announced during the award ceremony. every one knows.

besides, major mike tango himself said, porkis r tryin to track him but he don't give a middle finger abt it!

Enquirer

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Who is Major Mike Tango.
Is it @Mikesingh ?
Nope! But we obtained a diary from a terrorist we killed that mentioned:

1. Self - Rs 5 Lakhs dead or alive
2. My adjutant Capt SS (Bar to Sena medal) - Rs 3 Lakhs dead or alive
3. Maj Chow Company Commander (Sena Medal) - Rs 2 Lakhs dead or alive
4. Any officer from my unit - Rs 50,000 dead or alive

We cared a fuk and went after these assholes killing 96 of them in the Valley in 1990-92.

Those were the days!! :)

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Nope! But we obtained a diary from a terrorist we killed that mentioned:

1. Self - Rs 5 Lakhs dead or alive
2. My adjutant Capt SS (Bar to Sena medal) - Rs 3 Lakhs dead or alive
3. Maj Chow Company Commander (Sena Medal) - Rs 2 Lakhs dead or alive
4. Any officer from my unit - Rs 50,000 dead or alive

We cared a fuk and went after these assholes killing 96 of them in the Valley in 1990-92.

Those were the days!! :)
This was big money back then.
so is it safe to assume that there is a similar price list for the SPO's being killed now?

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag
Are you sure it's CRPF??
In Kashmir CRPF is only responsible for perimeter security & crowd control. Why would they carry Carl Gustavs & UBGLs?
Yes 100 % sure. Who told you that CRPF has those roles only ? . They also counter attacks in Srinagar/Anantnag regions. Remember recent attack on their camp. CRPF only neutralized all of them.

First of all Arsenal 'M1F41' is now standard issued to CRPF with M6 UBGL. They replaced the Insas with this weapon in JK & Naxal hit areas. Easy to identify with CRPF. The variants of Army is using is Arsenal 'AR' & 'AR-F' Check muzzle break.

Another thing is do check the camo of troops. In above photos CRPF troops are wearing 2 types of camos ( New DIGI camo & old leaf pattern ) out of 6 issued to them. I know it makes difficult for anyone to identify our forces due variety of camos & firearms but still if you go through last 10 pages you will definitely get idea about CRPF.

Dn3Au5mWsAA2QCe.jpg

I posted this on CRPF QRT's pic on last page. May be you missed that post. CRPF is using CGRL everywhere now.

Enquirer

Yes 100 % sure. Who told you that CRPF has those roles only ? . They also counter attacks in Srinagar/Anantnag regions. Remember recent attack on their camp. CRPF only neutralized all of them.

First of all Arsenal 'M1F41' is now standard issued to CRPF with M6 UBGL. They replaced the Insas with this weapon in JK & Naxal hit areas. Easy to identify with CRPF. The variants of Army is using is Arsenal 'AR' & 'AR-F' Check muzzle break.

Another thing is do check the camo of troops. In above photos CRPF troops are wearing 2 types of camos ( New DIGI camo & old leaf pattern ) out of 6 issued to them. I know it makes difficult for anyone to identify our forces due variety of camos & firearms but still if you go through last 10 pages you will definitely get idea about CRPF.

View attachment 28279
I posted this on CRPF QRT's pic on last page. May be you missed that post. CRPF is using CGRL everywhere now.
The anti-terror ops in Kashmir has 3 different agencies operating in well defined roles.

J&K SOG - purely for intel
Army - kinetic operations & intel
CRPF - for perimeter security & crowd control (an attack on CRPF camp is a different situation - even a cook will pick up a gun & fight)

CRPF personnel prefer Kashmir posting to anti-Naxal operations - as their chances of survivability is much higher in Kashmir given their specific role! Sure CRPF is equipped with CGRLs, but was curious why they were 'carrying' it (if the pics were indeed CRPF) !!

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag
The anti-terror ops in Kashmir has 3 different agencies operating in well defined roles.

J&K SOG - purely for intel
Army - kinetic operations & intel
CRPF - for perimeter security & crowd control (an attack on CRPF camp is a different situation - even a cook will pick up a gun & fight)

CRPF personnel prefer Kashmir posting to anti-Naxal operations - as their chances of survivability is much higher in Kashmir given their specific role! Sure CRPF is equipped with CGRLs, but was curious why they were 'carrying' it (if the pics were indeed CRPF) !!
Why they were carrying it ?
Well to smoke that pig. Those above pictures of CRPF jawan carrying CGRL were from Chattabal Encounter 5 May 2018.
And this is the result.
szdvfcv.jpg
s_636611077100498587_encou_site.jpg
30995580_167872587236233_1320548610676359168_n.jpg
en-news-16490096-MILTANT-(13).jpg
Dcbm2bKWsAE5LJg.jpg
en-news-12343303-Untitled-1.jpg
DcbPVmJXUAAfsUi.jpg
images.jpg
IMG_0852.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.