Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enquirer

Why they were carrying it ?
Well to smoke that pig. Those above pictures of CRPF jawan carrying CGRL were from Chattabal Encounter 5 May 2018.
And this is the result.
View attachment 28280 View attachment 28281 View attachment 28283 View attachment 28284 View attachment 28285 View attachment 28286 View attachment 28287 View attachment 28288 View attachment 28289
To the best of my knowledge CRPF does not perform 'intentional' kinetic operations in Kashmir; they're there only in a supportive role (unless something changed in the last few months!).
As such I am doubtful that CRPF used CGRLs to blow up that building. That's the army's job.

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag
To the best of my knowledge CRPF does not perform 'intentional' kinetic operations in Kashmir; they're there only in a supportive role (unless something changed in the last few months!).
As such I am doubtful that CRPF used CGRLs to blow up that building. That's the army's job.
Entire operation was conducted by CRPF & JKP. At least search and try to get something to support your claim . Here you can't differentiate between CRPF & Army but you can assume things as per your knowledge.
Here's tweet by Shesh Paul Vaid .

Enquirer

Entire operation was conducted by CRPF & JKP. At least search and try to get something to support your claim . Here you can't differentiate between CRPF & Army but you can assume things as per your knowledge.
Here's tweet by Shesh Paul Vaid .
Every statement I made is ABSOLUTELY correct!
If you cannot understand the entirety of the statements, then that's your problem!
Exceptions don't disprove the norm!

12arya

Country flag
We cared a fuk and went after these assholes killing 96 of them in the Valley in 1990-92.

Those were the days!! :)
@Mikesingh

now that is a princely sum....it was also the time wen some hardcore talibanis were there in kashmir right!?
u guys r absolute badass:devil: sums up our military's spirit!:clap2:

salute and love from a humble civilian:india2:

12arya

Country flag
Who is Major Mike Tango.
Is it @Mikesingh ?
no, he was the mission leader of the POK surgery. initially, this code name was used by the journos in public who interviewed maj tango for the book.

these 2 books r a must read for us fanboys/girls buddy(if not already read).....both r well written and has fascinating insights. u can get it on Kindle.

this one has interview with maj tango. also has a priceless chapter on Lance Naik Mohan Nath Goswami, AC, among other heroes.

upload_2018-9-26_15-42-30.png

upload_2018-9-26_15-43-25.png

i personally like gokhale's book more since it covers the background, possible lapses, failure and success as well as the outcome both political and military ones. a proper, well rounded critique of the series of events.

gokhale's book interviews the 2 Commanding Officers of the SF units; reveals the steely minds of the 2 colonels :india2:we can feel from their words that no sane person will try to mess with those 2 dudes!

both r absolutely fearless men who walk the talk. no wonder guys like maj tango worship their CO's!

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
This was big money back then.
so is it safe to assume that there is a similar price list for the SPO's being killed now?
Not sure about the rates now! But there are different rates laid down for ambushes, killing officers and men, abductions, lobbing grenades resulting in injuries to security forces personnel, and so on. This apart from their monthly 'salaries'. They are Pak sponsored mercenaries after all!

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
no, he was the mission leader of the POK surgery. initially, this code name was used by the journos in public who interviewed maj tango for the book.

these 2 books r a must read for us fanboys/girls buddy(if not already read).....both r well written and has fascinating insights. u can get it on Kindle.

this one has interview with maj tango. also has a priceless chapter on Lance Naik Mohan Nath Goswami, AC, among other heroes.

View attachment 28318

View attachment 28319

i personally like gokhale's book more since it covers the background, possible lapses, failure and success as well as the outcome both political and military ones. a proper, well rounded critique of the series of events.

gokhale's book interviews the 2 Commanding Officers of the SF units; reveals the steely minds of the 2 colonels :india2:we can feel from their words that no sane person will try to mess with those 2 dudes!

both r absolutely fearless men who walk the talk. no wonder guys like maj tango worship their CO's!
When I am done with Operation Deep Strike. I am gonna read these. thanks for info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles