Indian Air Force: News & Discussions

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
C295 can solve our 4 problems in lesser money....we should buy 40-50 more additional c295 for different roles.
1:- transport.
2:- awacs.
3:- fuel refuler.
4:- mini p8i posiden (naval aircraft).
5:- may be mini ISTAR also.
or we can use embraer C390 for all these roles. if they need bigger plateform.

images (2).jpeg

Last edited:

Chinmoy

Country flag

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
Those looks sleek.
but i show them as "kuposhit aircrafts" in looks not in functionality...sry. 🤭😝
hope they replaced with C295 type aircrafts. which can carry anti ship missiles nd anti submarine torpedo also. servilance role should be done by home grown UAV in future.

Chinmoy

Country flag
but i show them as "kuposhit aircrafts" in looks not in functionality...sry. 🤭😝
hope they replaced with C295 type aircrafts. which can carry anti ship missiles nd anti submarine torpedo also. servilance role should be done by home grown UAV in future.
Do your family owns a car?

Ask your dad to go for a
image.jpg

It looks much better and has more utility then a family car.

Javelin_Sam

Country flag
It seems THAI airways want to sell their six Airbus A380 up which are mostly grounded now, mostly not used anymore;
so say, can we buy these A380 for any purposes of the Indian Air Force, from using it as airlifter (instead of sending those C-17 Globemaster IIIs now and then 😒) or maybe converting them into mid-air refueling tankers or maybe converting them into cargo transporter jets OR let's say putting AWACS on it or turning them into electronics countermeasures+intelligence+communication jet or anything suitable...

oh we direly need engine testbeds...at least buy three of them for DRDO-GTRE-ADE purposes :yawn:
Dude A380 is a logistical and operational nightmare. The several established airlines with vast experience maintaining state of the art wide body jets gave up on A380. Only Emirates is planning to operate them in long term with UAE state's deep pockets.
The parts have no commonality with other Airbus jets. The flight profile of the aircraft itself is strictly limited owing to the dimensions and structural load. A commercial airline cannot be rugged. Anyone operating the type and having a fleet of less than 30 or 40 of them is looking at an endless money pit.

DumbPilot

Country flag
Dude A380 is a logistical and operational nightmare. The several established airlines with vast experience maintaining state of the art wide body jets gave up on A380. Only Emirates is planning to operate them in long term with UAE state's deep pockets.
The parts have no commonality with other Airbus jets. The flight profile of the aircraft itself is strictly limited owing to the dimensions and structural load. A commercial airline cannot be rugged. Anyone operating the type and having a fleet of less than 30 or 40 of them is looking at an endless money pit.
1695823994022.png

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
Do your family owns a car?

Ask your dad to go for a View attachment 224090

It looks much better and has more utility then a family car.
believe me,,, if u offer this. i will convince my father to exchange his SUV 300 any day for this Mercedes truck. even chaaku se hath kaat dene ka bhi dhamki de deta ghar walo ko😂...jabki mai apne papa ki car use bhi nhi krta. koi bewakoof hi hoga jo Mercedes ki rikshaw ko bhi mana krega apne indian car se.😝🤭

images (3).jpeg

Chinmoy

Country flag
believe me,,, if u offer this. i will convince my father to exchange his SUV 300 any day for this Mercedes truck. even chaaku se hath kaat dene ka bhi dhamki de deta ghar walo ko😂...jabki mai apne papa ki car use bhi nhi krta. koi bewakoof hi hoga jo Mercedes ki rikshaw ko bhi mana krega apne indian car se.😝🤭

View attachment 224112
As the proverb goes, " Akal bechkar khaana".

Global Defence

New threads

Articles