Indian Air Force: News & Discussions

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
The aircraft we pilot is different. It is ......uh........more than anyone. ... I have spent more time with this machine than anything." - a MiG 21 pilot in IAF.

ARVION MK 1A

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Immediately after I joined my first aircraft squadron equipped with MiG-21, I was told the aircraft will retire soon and I was destined to work on a modern Aircraft. I retired but the aircraft continued in service.

Prasant Satye.
Do you even know anything about MIG 21's?

ARVION MK 1A

Country flag
The aircraft we pilot is different. It is ......uh........more than anyone. ... I have spent more time with this machine than anything." - a MiG 21 pilot in IAF.
And were you that pilot? Just stop spreading impressions of that your a IAF's Serving or ex Fighter Pilot. There are more Serving Politicans then a IAF Fighter pilot's.

ARVION MK 1A

Country flag
And The PAF Probably had a heart attacks when the MIG 25RBK Roared over Rawalpindi.

Arihant Roy

Country flag
Indian Air Force (IAF) chief, Air Chief Marshal Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria took a sortie in the indigenous Light Combat Helicopter in Bengaluru today. The sortie lasted for 45 minutes. LCH is planned to be inducted into the Indian defence forces in the near future.

EnQFMe6UYAI3Z4p.jpeg

We can hope to see the orders for an initial batch in the months ahead. It's a matter of time now.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
And were you that pilot? Just stop spreading impressions of that your a IAF's Serving or ex Fighter Pilot. There are more Serving Politicans then a IAF Fighter pilot's.
Aab chup beth jada math bole.

No 🤣 you r mistaken he's just quoting a tweet from a pilot on Twitter
Ya Nibba ingnore that idiot that is my Idiot cousin.

Arihant Roy

Country flag
Notice the patch on the Air Chief Marshal:s flight suit .

EnQnhxrVcAEt9Me.jpeg

It's the Golden Arrows patch. I am hopeful that we will be buying many more Rafales . Either Rafale will be selected in the MRFA contest. Or the RFP will be withdrawn and some 36-54 Rafales are bought along with some Su-57 off the shelf OR 114 Rafales are bought through a gov to govt deal out of which around 100 will be made in India with indigenisation levels going up on successive tranches .

They will reciprocate by asking Snecma to pass on both the hot and cold tech and the associated production processes to HAL .

Sab khush .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles