India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Anyone has information on this?

View attachment 38325
Pakistan never had any option. Thanks to Modi for calling their bluff which they denied it every time. Any legitimate nuclear and military power would have not denied but taken Indian aggression on its face value (in case it never happened) and escalated it.

Priyabrata

I am not sure about the authenticity and accuracy of these. Indian airforce went to all extent to show paf incompetence on 27th, so why would they not highlight these strikes? Makes no sense as far as I am concerned. Moreover, India was fully prepared for action by Pak post balakot, so why let them get away easy after taking out their assets both military and non military.

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
I am not sure about the authenticity and accuracy of these. Indian airforce went to all extent to show paf incompetence on 27th, so why would they not highlight these strikes? Makes no sense as far as I am concerned. Moreover, India was fully prepared for action by Pak post balakot, so why let them get away easy after taking out their assets both military and non military.

Because you can't declare that we targeted their mil assets without inviting criticism and condemnation. Our primary goal was to eliminate terrorist. Destroying mil assets was a necessity and a bonus. If GoI says that we went after their AD assets then Pak and others would have painted us as aggressors. It's bad for foreign policy. We never mentioned because they never cried. Simple as that.

amit204

Country flag

Looks like you are very childish. i have no time to explain to you. I hope with time you can learn about these things.

amit204

Country flag

Also i doubt you might be #Porkistani here fishing in Indian forum.

Priyabrata

Because you can't declare that we targeted their mil assets without inviting criticism and condemnation. Our primary goal was to eliminate terrorist. Destroying mil assets was a necessity and a bonus. If GoI says that we went after their AD assets then Pak and others would have painted us as aggressors. It's bad for foreign policy. We never mentioned because they never cried. Simple as that.
I am pretty sure their mil assets were protectimg their terrorists hideout. Kind of made sense imo that aitstrike is not possible without taking out their ad. But yeah, i get your point and it's valid too.

Priyabrata

Also i doubt you might be #Porkistani here fishing in Indian forum.
Dude, grow up [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
And it's fine, my brain is bit small you see, can't process this vast amount of information available, hence depend on the collective wisdom of the people here. And BTW, my handle was Defc0n on IDF, if you were there you will probably know me.

Priyabrata

#Pakistan MOFA summons Indian Deputy High Commissioner to Pak on a Sunday . Second summon in less than 24 hours.
First for CFV and second to tell Pak is concerned abt peace in #Kashmir UTj&k .
Ajeeb hutia log ha but
What was the need of 2nd summon ?
[emoji848][emoji848]

Priyabrata

Jammu & Kashmir: Houses damaged in Kalal & Deeing village in Nowshera of Rajouri district due to heavy shelling by Pakistan today. Indian army is retaliating. Brijesh, deputy superintendent of Police (Nowshera) says https://t.co/2pzeFFs4Dd

Anand Bimraj

Pakistan never defeated any of them. They came, spanked you and left on their will. They could wipe you out from map if they wished to do so.

In brief, wo g@nd maar ke chale gaye, aur tum naach rahe ho ki hamne unko thaka diya!:pound:

As for India, if India isn't a match US, USSR or PRC, it's hasn't other match either.
Well when they freed up their 2 lacs troops from western border after this peace settlement , offcourse they are experinced war army
Pakistan never defeated any of them. They came, spanked you and left on their will. They could wipe you out from map if they wished to do so.

In brief, wo g@nd maar ke chale gaye, aur tum naach rahe ho ki hamne unko thaka diya!:pound:

As for India, if India isn't a match US, USSR or PRC, it's hasn't other match either.
please don't kill him becuase he talk about Modi Govt defence policy

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
Pakistan deployed LY-80/HQ-16 ADS. This was jointly developed with Russia by
China ? Surprised Russia allowing sales to compete with buk m 1-2? Lot of Russian
Based weapons arriving in Pakistan? Either way these are expensive systems and
A huge blow to paki air defense. Pakis claimed SPICE missed their targets . Like usual
Proved wrong.

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
Well when they freed up their 2 lacs troops from western border after this peace settlement , offcourse they are experinced war army
That wasn't result of their army most obviously. The "peace" settlement was result of support from their western masters.

Even their citizens are ashamed of displaying their actual flags & use Indian false flags on forums.
please don't kill him becuase he talk about Modi Govt defence policy
How is he even remotely related to what we are talking about?
And no matter what paki apologizers shout, BJP's foreign policy has been far more aggressive & bearing results than INC ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles