India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan deployed LY-80/HQ-16 ADS. This was jointly developed with Russia by
China ? Surprised Russia allowing sales to compete with buk m 1-2? Lot of Russian
Based weapons arriving in Pakistan? Either way these are expensive systems and
A huge blow to paki air defense. Pakis claimed SPICE missed their targets . Like usual
Proved wrong.
The more we keep quiet about our strikes on pakistan..
the more and more we can hit pakistan..
cuz..that wiill wake the pakis from their wet dreams..
let the pakis be delusional..it makes our task easy

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

#LoC Update
1 Mosque,1 temple,4 residential houses 6 shops & 1 school damaged when Pakistan open heavy mortar & artillery shelling in Nowshera and Sunderbani sector today.Indian army destroyed 6 posts of Pak Army using ATGMs & rocket launchers. Casualties expected enemy side.

#PKMKB

lcafanboy

Country flag
I am not sure about the authenticity and accuracy of these. Indian airforce went to all extent to show paf incompetence on 27th, so why would they not highlight these strikes? Makes no sense as far as I am concerned. Moreover, India was fully prepared for action by Pak post balakot, so why let them get away easy after taking out their assets both military and non military.

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk
Do you remember the very first breaking news on 26th? It clearly stated that IAF struck on 3 places Balakot, chakhoti, Muzaffarabad. Later only balakot was stressed due to very sensitive nature of other 2 places. If we struck their air defence base it's clear we had declared war and expected and wanted escalation but later on it was diffused as there was operational deficiencies which are now addressed and we have started escalation. Hence we are now revealing more to put pressure on Porki army to retaliate due to pressure of Porki Awam or face their ire...:)

lcafanboy

Country flag

#Pakistan MOFA summons Indian Deputy High Commissioner to Pak on a Sunday . Second summon in less than 24 hours.
First for CFV and second to tell Pak is concerned abt peace in #Kashmir UTj&k .
Ajeeb hutia log ha but
What was the need of 2nd summon ?
[emoji848][emoji848]

Indian army ne Bofors Ki Puri Barrel Pak army ki G*nd Mai Dalddi aur Uski G*nd Phat Ke Hath Mai Aagayi.
Isliye deputy high commissioner Ko bula ke Ro Rahe hai bas Karo ab aur na ghusao phat gayi hai Reham Karo....:pound::pound:

Kra

I am not sure about the authenticity and accuracy of these. Indian airforce went to all extent to show paf incompetence on 27th, so why would they not highlight these strikes? Makes no sense as far as I am concerned. Moreover, India was fully prepared for action by Pak post balakot, so why let them get away easy after taking out their assets both military and non military.

Hello, user falcon in stratfront has commented on these claims. I'll post them

Priyabrata

Biggest terrorist launchpads with most no. of terrorists
Kotli- JeM + SSG backed by Pak Army regulars
Leepa- JeM + LeT + Small groups
Barnala- Mostly JeM + SSG + BAT. Most aggressive Pak Army campaign going in this sector.

Priyabrata

Do you remember the very first breaking news on 26th? It clearly stated that IAF struck on 3 places Balakot, chakhoti, Muzaffarabad. Later only balakot was stressed due to very sensitive nature of other 2 places. If we struck their air defence base it's clear we had declared war and expected and wanted escalation but later on it was diffused as there was operational deficiencies which are now addressed and we have started escalation. Hence we are now revealing more to put pressure on Porki army to retaliate due to pressure of Porki Awam or face their ire...:)
Yes I do. I see.
After some time the other two names just vanished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles