India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Priyabrata

So what theyaresaying is that Baba might be a fraud?
Maybe everything that comes out is not fully accurate. Some are counter propaganda to nullify the anti India propaganda. Very hard to tell for us with limited access to these informations. Have to depend on the official channels.

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Yeah, you're a Pakistani for sure. Only Pakis don't know the spelling and then get it wrong because of colloqial pronunciation.
But hey, kudos to the chap for being careful not to write Narinder mudi, hinduvata, eindians etc etc..

Once a Pakjabi always a pakjabi, no matter how much lipstick you put on them.

arya

Country flag
Maybe everything that comes out is not fully accurate. Some are counter propaganda to nullify the anti India propaganda. Very hard to tell for us with limited access to these informations. Have to depend on the official channels.

For civilian we have our media , pls follow ANI & DD NEWS

Priyabrata

Pakis will run to English spelling schools just to be able to write stuff on our forum.. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
Hindutva ideology and its role in Indian politics has always been suspected by domestic as well as international critics. The recent rise of the BJP under Narinder Modi magnifies such apprehensions because an extremist RSS is likely to be afforded more living space by the BJP. If the RSS is an extremist organization and has close linkages with the political and the military elite of India, there is a potential to not only radicalize Indian Society but to also radically influence India’s policy making and military strategy towards Pakistan.

in 1980 as the political wing of the RSS. The BJP won Indian National elections in May 2014 with overwhelming majority after relying on the Hindutva ideology of the RSS.The third key definition is the Hindutva Ideology.This ideology is derived from Hindu religious scripture and envisions the unity of the sub-continent of India as a single entity under the Hindu rule.Vinayak Damodar Savarkar conceived the Hindutva ideology and he served to establish the ideological foundation necessary for the creation of the RSS.This ideology advocates the supremacy of the Hindu religion over other religions and envisions India to be a Hindu only state. This is a Modi policy and now we are seeing in our time New Hitler grwoing in South Asia.
Can't you stay on one topic for even two posts?

sorcerer

Country flag
What happened in Karachi that they had to close mobile services..:confused1:
Mohram procession issues..
pakis govt proks dont want them to bomb each other .
pakis usually take such massive crowd gatherings as a competitive event for suicide bombers ..
The paki science minister has already tweeted that "pakistan makes the BEST suicide bombers"..

Inbreeding only

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
WION , ZEENEWS, REPUBLIC,ETC are good but from govt i can say pls follow ANI & DD NEWS
Yes. I too suggest ppl to follow Prasar Bharati services. I am happy the way the govt is modernising I&B ministry and keeping up with latest changes. Still there is scope for improvement but yes, they are the most reliable sources. DD,Akashwani and ANI.

shankyz

Country flag
This is a huge crowd man how indian army will deal with them if they reach borders??? This can become huge headache.
The way Israelis dealt with Palestinian aggression at their borders - tear gas shells, flares, warning shots and then selective shooting.

But don't worry, Pakis will run at the first sign of danger - it's in their DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles