India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumata

Country flag
They cost ~50Crores, so for all of the aircrafts is not a economically feasible choice........ atleast in the short run
The Chinese already have them in Tibet against any IAF misadventures if it have to occur
We also must have them atleast in the frontier regions, Jammu and Punjab for example..... Doesn't make sense to provide HAS for all AFS
Hmmmm so u r saying that u can spend 1600 crores on a Rafael ( assuming 59000/ 36) at list price but will expose it to a 100 re drone because a shelter costs 50 crores.

Our babus in MOD shud be sacked and pity of IAF for not putting on their demands firmly...

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Hmmmm so u r saying that u can spend 1600 crores on a Rafael ( assuming 59000/ 36) at list price but will expose it to a 100 re drone because a shelter costs 50 crores.

Our babus in MOD shud be sacked and pity of IAF for not putting on their demands firmly...
We already have them
But to what extent I don't know
The Rafales have Hangars built with French consultation, they were to provide Infrastructure, training spares and the works according to the sales conditions

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag

For the nth time .... the cost of a Rafale is 670 crore as revealed by then MoS defence subhash bhare in a written reply in parliament.

Screenshot_20210628-083639_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20210628-083642_Drive.jpg

Ayushraj

Country flag
In this attack drone was fitted with gps coordinates where to bomb. So their was no radio communication between operator and drone.
In gps coordinator drone drops bombs where gps coordinates are given.
That's why porki were testing balloon ied they also follow similar way of attack .
In this balloons are send to enemy territory and they are blasted at given location.
Somewhat similar to drone attack. Porkis performed dry run on balloons before using drone.
This is crude type of attack somewhat similar to Japanese balloon bomb in ww2 and hamas balloon bomb

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Me and @ezsasa had a discussion on this issue a long time back.

The entire point of PR videos and proof is to attack the establishment of pakistan and expose them in front of the entire world. There is one thing that the pakistani establishment is very scared of and that is internal instability.

Publicly humiliating pakistan is a must to finally break their backs and end their attacks.

A few public humiliations will put the paki establishment on a deathbed and they will think a thousand time before mounting a attack.

Every time we have a artillery duel every time we do something under wraps all we end up doing is playing by their rules by giving them space to move. Dead soldiers for them is a statistic that they can cover but a video of airstike and a blown building in pak now that is something that they cannot cover.

The day we attack them publicly will be the day attacks will start to reduce.
This is a battle of Perception, Propaganda and Proofs not just conventional forces. Indian Armed Forces and Government must understand this. Israelis always or must part have won the Perception, Propaganda and Proof wars in all of there conflicts with the Muslims. If India was at least half as good as Israel in these fields India could have started a ethnic civil war in PorkiShitan a long time ago.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
This is a battle of Perception, Propaganda and Proofs not just conventional forces. Indian Armed Forces and Government must understand this. Israelis always or must part have won the Perception, Propaganda and Proof wars in all of there conflicts with the Muslims. If India was at least half as good as Israel in these fields India could have started a ethnic civil war in PorkiShitan a long time ago.
Like I said I don’t understand our response strategy and I don’t think I ever will. It almost looks like our armed forces actually forgive porki forces for their transgressions probably calling them “ we are the same people, little brother etc”? The whole response strategy is crazy and something I have not seen any other country do. Some thing is very very weird about how we respond and enforce deterrence. Until things are clear about our response strategy, I am going to have very low expectations. I advise everyone to go low on expectations too so you don’t give yourself a heartache.

Suhaldev

Country flag
Interesting details inside both articles

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Both fixing Pakistan and fixing Kashmir must go hand in hand.. There are very few insurgencies in the world, that has been completely suppressed, when a relatively strong contiguous nation, is supporting it via logistics.. Kashmir is at the core, of Pakistan's identity of eternal opposition to India, in a way Punjab never was or will be..
I would say, once we neuter Pakistan, the kashmiris with their crushed morale can be tackled way more easily..

No, fixing Pakistan first has high spillover risk into larger multi nation conflict. That will be eventually done and can be done without fixing Kashmir.

The insurgency will again sprout out due to stock causing trouble and actively changing tactics still viable; which now can sustain the insurgency internally by making alliances with other groups abroad and on shores.

With new tactics in place, social media, new technologies their logistics are now not that difficult to arrange. Just tell me how Naxalites are arranging their logistics? Naxalites have infiltrated in media, judicery and other academic institutions.

Recent exposure of TISS academic papers on Kashmir and previously JNU have shown how they have been infiltrating and hiring Ponies to undermine the state.

Internal security dependent on political niceties has not worked in that state and we can not keep doing it forever. Speak to an average street Jihadi, with little bit of instigation they come out on streets to start anarchy and keep feeding the atrocity loop.

The state has lost both its psychological and administrative fear due to mixed confusing response. We have to end that loop by targeting its feeders.

How it will be done? I can detail it in quite a lengthy draft. But that is a discussion for some another time. The only issue government facing is the internal and external pressures. These can be addressed as well with meticulous planning and having few fall guys ready and collaterals in place. One can censure the information, if not, then can create even bigger distraction to cover this one. My favourite tactic and I still put my money on it is to lose Kashmir to Pakistan and then win it back.

Raaakisazih

Country flag
No, fixing Pakistan first has high spillover risk into larger multi nation conflict. That will be eventually done and can be done without fixing Kashmir.

The insurgency will again sprout out due to stock causing trouble and actively changing tactics still viable; which now can sustain the insurgency internally by making alliances with other groups abroad and on shores.

With new tactics in place, social media, new technologies their logistics are now not that difficult to arrange. Just tell me how Naxalites are arranging their logistics? Naxalites have infiltrated in media, judicery and other academic institutions.

Recent exposure of TISS academic papers on Kashmir and previously JNU have shown how they have been infiltrating and hiring Ponies to undermine the state.

Internal security dependent on political niceties has not worked in that state and we can not keep doing it forever. Speak to an average street Jihadi, with little bit of instigation they come out on streets to start anarchy and keep feeding the atrocity loop.

The state has lost both its psychological and administrative fear due to mixed confusing response. We have to end that loop by targeting its feeders.

How it will be done? I can detail it in quite a lengthy draft. But that is a discussion for some another time. The only issue government facing is the internal and external pressures. These can be addressed as well with meticulous planning and having few fall guys ready and collaterals in place. One can censure the information, if not, then can create even bigger distraction to cover this one. My favourite tactic and I still put my money on it is to lose Kashmir to Pakistan and then win it back.
Lose kashmir to Pakistan man 😂😂

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
This is happening in srinagar, what the fuck?

These turban naxals deserve this, they are the ones who all day lick the Balls of muzzies and abuse Hindus, will call me wnd other kashmiri pandits as weaksters, they’ll lick balls of pakistani muzzies, chant allahu akbar at farmers protest thinking they are above all, bootlick pakistanis, ab kya hua? Guru maharaj zinda hote toh yeh love jihadi zinda na hota, it’s better for them to be back in their senses or else keep feeding the dogs who bite you.

hit&run

Mod
Lose kashmir to Pakistan man 😂😂
Yeap! That is the idea.

A detailed post was written ages ago. Won’t write it again, especially to new generation of spoon feed kids.

For you to sleep over this Idea just read the following lines.

Make Kashmir war zone and centre of invading Pakistani armoured columns. Let them come in, PLA can join too.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Yeap! That is the idea.

A detailed post was written ages ago. Won’t write it again, especially to new generation of spoon feed kids.

For you to sleep over this Idea just read the following lines.

Make Kashmir war zone and centre of invading Pakistani armoured columns. Let them come in, PLA can join too.
You want to apply same tactics as Soviets in Germany war?

hit&run

Mod
You want to apply same tactics as Soviets in Germany war?
Probably that was a spontaneous mistake by Germany. Mine is pretty much intentional and well designed. We will not simply back off in the heat of the war but make sure they capture it for a while and entrench securely. Obviously many components will be left behind and will be activated to at right time. Pakistanis will run back seeing wining it that easy. We have to make sure they come back on second thrust. Before losing Kashmir we also have to lose something big in other part of India so that they think we are distracted and focused their.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles