India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

DivineLight

These turban naxals deserve this, they are the ones who all day lick the Balls of muzzies and abuse Hindus, will call me wnd other kashmiri pandits as weaksters, they’ll lick balls of pakistani muzzies, chant allahu akbar at farmers protest thinking they are above all, bootlick pakistanis, ab kya hua? Guru maharaj zinda hote toh yeh love jihadi zinda na hota, it’s better for them to be back in their senses or else keep feeding the dogs who bite you.
Actually, it's good opportunity for Modi to prove he cares for Sikh community. Arrange the return of the girl to the family.

The problem is some sanghi guys already on ground and helping them. They just don't know how to broadcast their good deed to larger public. Sometimes I feel Modi and by extension most of the indians are dumb af when it comes to strategic and long term thinking.

The girl will be saved. Love jihad issue will be discussed in mainstream media. If media doesn't show it, make them show it. Further consolidation of hindu community will happen.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Actually, it's good opportunity for Modi to prove he cares for Sikh community. Arrange the return of the girl to the family.

The problem is some sanghi guys already on ground and helping them. They just don't know how to broadcast it to larger public. Sometimes I feel Modi and by extension most of the indians are dumb af when it comes to strategic and long term thinking.

The girl will be saved. Love jihad issue will be discussed in mainstream media. If media doesn't show it, make them show it. Further consolidation of hindu community will happen.
Modi goes to Gurudwaras, RSS Saves sikhs from forced christian conversions, Modi gives subsidies to these farmers, modi brought farm laws which would have benefited them the most, modi brings sikh minorities from Afghanistana and Pakistan, nothing will change. These namak haraam dhimmi turban naxals think of punjabiyat, hence pakistani punjab is also included, “jinne lahore ni vikheya wo jammeya ni”, “assi bhi punjabi tussi bhi punjabi”, “hindu qaum jahil qaum”, “pranam bhindranwale nu”, “muslaman saanu praa si”, “assi allahu akbar ka naara lagata farmers protest me si”, “hinduanu dharm fraud musalman nu mazhub changa si”, let them suffer. We hindus considered them our brothers and sisters and our best of friends but then “yeh hindu apni betiya takke takke ke liye bechti thi”, “hindu kamzor qaum”, “hindus should die”, supporting terrorist bhindranwale who killed hundreds of Hindus, for these namak haraam turban naxal dhimmis we hindus are also kafir, let them do whatever they want but they should never ask for help from “kamzor and jahil hindus”. These are the sikhs who abused our flag at red fort in the name of farmers protest and justifying it, doing khalistan zindabad all over the world, abusing our gods and calling us terrorists, in Kashmir they support those jihadis who pelt stones on army and get pellet wounds in return, they openly hate hindus in Kashmir as well, will defend sullahs for the terror attack in which dozens of sikhs were killed and will blame it on the Indian Army, if Guru Maharaj would have been seeing this today he would be feeling sad. I have no sympathy left for them who always abused me and all other hindus wherever they could, they left no stone unturned to backstab us wherever it was possible for them, you can love them how much you can but these sikhs consider hindus as subhumans. Let these dhimmis feel the heat.

But this won’t let my respect go down for sikhi and sikh gurus

“Wahe guru ji da khalsa waheguru ji di fateh
jo bole so nihal, sat sri akal”.
1624860643846.jpeg

Yash Patel

Country flag
After almost 30 hours of the drone attack, we don't know whether the drone came from across the border or nearby areas. The funny thing is the government is probing the role of Pakistan-based terror groups in the attack like there are other groups( Hamas, Hezbollah, etc.) present in J&K!

The government still waiting for the final result of the probe to take further action on the ceasefire deal, and neither PM nor DM has condemned the first drone attack on our military station!

mokoman

Country flag
Another drone spotted at Kaluchak Military station in Jammu.

man Pravin sawhney must be somewhere jerking himself off to death.

ticks alls the things he been barking for a while

that we are unprepared to meet new sub conventional warfare from pakistan and china.

we should start a ketto fund for a 1000 drones , attack 2-3 kg explosives and send them over to pakistan.

that is only solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles