India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

not so dravidian

Country flag
man Pravin sawhney must be somewhere jerking himself off to death.

ticks alls the things he been barking for a while

that we are unprepared to meet new sub conventional warfare from pakistan and china.
well he was sorta right...

however he wasn't articulate enough.

anyway after this, hopefully anti drone system will be bought ( indegenious)

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
man Pravin sawhney must be somewhere jerking himself off to death.

ticks alls the things he been barking for a while

that we are unprepared to meet new sub conventional warfare from pakistan and china.

we should start a ketto fund for a 1000 drones , attack 2-3 kg explosives and send them over to pakistan.

that is only solution.
He also turned out to be right in saying pla will disengage from Pangong tso but will not from other friction points.

DivineLight

Modi goes to Gurudwaras, RSS Saves sikhs from forced christian conversions, Modi gives subsidies to these farmers, modi brought farm laws which would have benefited them the most, modi brings sikh minorities from Afghanistana and Pakistan, nothing will change.
That's the problem, right?

Hindus and Hindu leaders do so many good things to other community folks without taking credit. That's where the problem is.

Akshaya Patra feeds crores of people. But who gets credit more? Some langar guys or conversion gangs.

RSS does service to people irrespective of their religion. I seen many muslims taking advantage of it. Like free medical kits and essential kits. Sanghi guys never advertise it. And see how they are demonised in public narrative.

There are 100 other organisations who are doing selfless service.

This is big tactical blunder on hindus part. Even 1 rupee given free to some one, we need to do proper advertising. Even if it is against hindu ethics, we have to beat our own drum about our every good deed in this modern age.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
SMASH-2000+ were procured by Navy, but why not Army or Airforce?
Good question…but like all the other common sense good questions we ask, we won’t be able to explain it. This is part of the very weird and very strange way we deal (or don’t) with our adversaries. Hard to understand how military decisions are being taken. I think the BJP is approaching military like a business- set targets for weapons exports, save costs through restructuring, appointing a CEO (CDS) etc. But I am beginning to think that they are beginning to forget why a military was made in the first place - to crush enemies that mess with us. I think it is time someone reminded them as to why we spend $70 billion on maintaining a military.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New threads

Articles