India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Good question…but like all the other common sense good questions we ask, we won’t be able to explain it. This is part of the very weird and very strange way we deal (or don’t) with our adversaries. Hard to understand how military decisions are being taken. I think the BJP is approaching military like a business- set targets for weapons exports, save costs through restructuring, appointing a CEO (CDS) etc. But I am beginning to think that they are beginning to forget why a military was made in the first place - to crush enemies that mess with us. I think it is time someone reminded them as to why we spend $70 billion on maintaining a military.
Weapon dealing was always a business.

Knowitall

2002 Kaluchak Army Camp Massacare once again?

Had already predicted this.

On a serious note.

Govt really really needs to respond to these attacks with force.

This might not seem like a big deal to people but a new front of warfare has been opened against India.

A red line a threshold has been crossed failure to respond here means a few months or years down the line you will be se much more destructive and sophisticated weapons being poured into kashmir. More red lines will be crossed more thresholds breached.

Govt needs to take this very seriously and launch retaliatory strikes.

Kumata

Another embarrassment, Today Muktar Abbas Naqvi, Union Minister when asked about growing terrorist attack on security forces in kashmir, he mentioned "the democratic protests against terrorists has started"
WTF does this mean, democracy & terrorism are 2 opposite entities.
Moron is mixing 2 different things.

Jimih

Country flag
Another embarrassment, Today Muktar Abbas Naqvi, Union Minister when asked about growing terrorist attack on security forces in kashmir, he mentioned "the democratic protests against terrorists has started"
WTF does this mean, democracy & terrorism are 2 opposite entities.
The two Muzzie clowns of BJP...Naqvi and Hussein are liabilities for the party.

Naqvi a backdoor entry. Both will not win even a panchayat election if held today.

Country flag
i dont think so , he said Chinese will never give any concession , that they are here to stay and Modi and India cant do anything.
He had said that north bank 8-9 km of heights doesn't give pla any strategic advantage therefore after negotiations they will withdraw but regarding places like gogra, hot springs, Depsang they won't as they get strategic advantage from there. The video was i think of before August last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles