India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Yes central Asia has uranium, but India is interested in trade trade trade with central Asia using land routes. Imagine $100 billion exports to central Asia every year. That will make India the second superpower behind the US for sure
Why is this Central Asia being hyped up a lot? Jaha dekho central asia central asia laga rakha hai, Central asia me 100 billion ke export? Itni unki GDP bhi hai?

Ayushraj

Country flag
Indian Army must be involved in counter insurgency operation.
Even US, French, uk,russia etc every major power involve their army in counter insurgency operation. Indian army size is massive and they should take part in these type of operation.
These type of operation gives valuable experience to soldier and army technique are also polished in these operation. Minor defct in strategy of armies are also solved in these type of operation.
Even US forces were involved in regular operation in Afghanistan . Even Russia involves most of his army in Syria.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Typical randi rona , do this do that
No thEY are right, Army’s role is not to maintain law and order in Kashmir, terrorism has no definition whether you like it or not, hence it comes under law and order issue hence let the State Police and CAPF tackle them.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Indian Army must be involved in counter insurgency operation.
Even US, French, uk,russia etc every major power involve their army in counter insurgency operation. Indian army size is massive and they should take part in these type of operation.
These type of operation gives valuable experience to soldier and army technique are also polished in these operation. Minor defct in strategy of armies are also solved in these type of operation.
Even US forces were involved in regular operation in Afghanistan . Even Russia involves most of his army in Syria.
Those countries you mentioned fight in foreign countries, except Russia in chechen war, the weapons used by chechens then were milspec similar to 1990s Kashmir, now the terrorists here have only Short Barreled AKs and pistols which can be considered as a cartel weapon. Police should handle insurgency while IA should be at borders.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Those countries you mentioned fight in foreign countries, except Russia in chechen war, the weapons used by chechens them were milspec similar to 1990s Kashmir, now the terrorists here have only Short Barreled AKs and pistols which can be considered as a cartel weapon. Police should handle insurgency while IA should be at borders.
Kashmor is more like a big border indeed , just need to make role of police and capf bigger but you can't remove army from role till border issue are not resolved (we recapture gilgit and all )

Ayushraj

Country flag
Why is this Central Asia being hyped up a lot? Jaha dekho central asia central asia laga rakha hai, Central asia me 100 billion ke export? Itni unki GDP bhi hai?
In Central Asia is largest producer of uranium. No country in this world will ever want to leave Central Asia.
Even US and whole Europe got involved in Afghanistan route to Central Asia
In top 10 uranium producers 2 are from Central Asia
Uranium is future fuel it will replace oil and gas

Screenshot_2021-06-10-10-35-07-279_com.android.chrome.jpg

Cheetah007

Country flag
Bro, Central Asia consists of the former Soviet republics of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan. It is a direct route to Russia. Imagine tourism beside the trade. I would prefer India to invade POK (gilgit, chitral, etc) rather than giving free money to the Persians for the chabahar port. Why I have always a suspicion that the Iranians are always playing games

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Bro, Central Asia consists of the former Soviet republics of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan. It is a direct route to Russia. Imagine tourism beside the trade. I would prefer India to invade POK (gilgit, chitral, etc) rather than giving free money to the Persians for the chabahar port. Why I have always a suspicion that the Iranians are always playing games
Not going to happen, this sarkar has 56 inch ki g@@nd not seena.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Bhai there is a difference between fantasies and practicalities and sustaining it
Ya, your country got divided AND partitioned in 1947, and even after a well defined border your neighbours are occupying rest of your land and you don’t give a fck? Learn from Israel who have a feeling that after facing so much, they got a shelter known as Israel and yet their neighbours want to occupy it and it is the duty of the Israelis to destroy their enemies with punity.

Cheetah007

Country flag
Not going to happen, this sarkar has 56 inch ki g@@nd not seena.
Yar, covid-19 has slowed down that plan. I was expecting that 2020 might have been the year of POK invasion, then covid-19 came along with the Chinese aggression on border. If any government can take this bold step, it's the Modi govt only. I don't know about any others.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Yar, covid-19 has slowed down that plan. I was expecting that 2020 might have been the year of POK invasion, then covid-19 came along with the Chinese aggression on border. If any government can take this bold step, it's the Modi govt only. I don't know about any others.
I miss Indira Gandhi🥺.
595DE86D-EBAC-4AEA-932C-214677CA76F2.jpeg

HitmanBlood

Country flag
In other words, the core of the contradiction between India and Pakistan is religious contradiction.
India Pakistan devide was based on religion. This is a well documented historical fact. However this devide was only one sided. India never declare itself a Hindu state. We were secular before 1947 and after.

India is a land of multiple religions but when one religion starts behaving like superior to others, intolerant to others, demand special treatment, does violence towards others, its when problems emerge.

Core of ideology that drives Pakistan is return of Mugal era, islamic rule over entire subcontinent. This thinking keeps the devide wide open.

If Pakistan is willing to join India but keep Islam, will India agree?
India already has a muslim population bigger than Pakistan. India is not a Hindu country. Indian gov can't say to change religion of our own population how can they say it to Pakistanis.

In an unlikely hypothetical scenario, If Pakis ever want to join India. If such serious proposal is offered, Indians will happily accept such proposal as it removes a permanent nuclear threat and all terrorist activities.

So to answer your question in one word, Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles