India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
The recent event was prelude to something big, they were attempting to cross the Toll Plaza and when they were caught they tried to run out to the forest but the forest was already surrounded my our men. This kind of precision means we had the intel. The Truck driver must be interrogated tho, five terrorist hiding behind sacks and he wasn't aware?

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Sonia Gandhi has moved out of New Delhi along with her pup. The family is generally offshores when some big controversy, riot or agitation happens.
apparently air quality too bad for her, wonder what she did last year when the air quality was the same or is it because her health further deteriorated over time, one observation that doesn't fit the latter theory is her action of becoming the interim congress president if indeed her she was worse off this year she would not have been able to function however a counter to this could be that the family was desperate and as a result of which they chose her.
Mods OT move to relevant thread.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
apparently air quality too bad for her, wonder what she did last year when the air quality was the same or is it because her health further deteriorated over time, one observation that doesn't fit the latter theory is her action of becoming the interim congress president if indeed her she was worse off this year she would not have been able to function however a counter to this could be that the family was desperate and as a result of which they chose her.
Mods OT move to relevant thread.
She might have coordinated with Pakistan to distract people from palace coup. A lot of dissenting voices coming out.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Please have some shame calling our own citizens as piglets. Just because you don’t like Islam doesn’t mean they are traitors.

@madrao just to clarify, incase you are under the impression that members here at DFI are talking about Indian Muslims when we talk about Islamists and pakis, we are not.

your earlier post has been deleted.

our issue is only with those few who are a potential threat to national security.

Knowitall

Why is Navy commenting?
This better be a planned messaging, not a gaffe of an over enthusiastic reporter in quest for sound bites which results in mixed messaging.
=========
In next 5 days it'll be 12 yrs since the cowardly terrorist attacks of 26/11 in Mumbai. I want to assure the country that Indian Navy together with all stakeholders are prepared to defeat every threat of terrorism at sea or from sea: Vice Adrimal MS Pawar, Navy Dy Chief

He should ideally be commenting 5 days later.

I hope this is not 1 big klpd.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
I think we got some quality Intel on pakis that can be used against them, so that's why a meeting, when I say A quality Intel I mean that Intel that can be used by PM to CORNER pakis in a sort of big way.

Yes, there is always quality Intel regarding pakis but maybe here we found significant Chinaman Intel too, which we can use against them.

Look, NSA, PM, HM or defense chiefs they all go on individual trips and present what they get from intelligence agencies to Our ALLIES(LOL! if there are any) their own way.

So, also now if anyhow we can CUT PAGLASTAN AND JIHADIS out from EU, it will be big.

Or, pakis are planning their revenge of just few days before blasting on diwali and are grouping for huge attack, to preempt this it must be necessary to tell their MYBAAPS to hold the dog name pakis.

And make that grouping of pakis to recognize that PM is listening here.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I think Modi is satisfied with response of forces and won’t do anything more in preemption. In his way of thinking and going by previous utterances anti terror operations in J&K are adequate enough to give him good electoral standing and display his commitment on security front.

sorcerer

Country flag
Exclusive: India, Saudi Arabia resolve incorrect map issue ahead of G20 Summit, Riyadh withdraws banknote

Saudi Arabia swiftly moved to handle the issue India conveyed its serious concern over "gross misrepresentation" of its external territorial boundaries in a banknote issued by the Riyadh

:india:

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag
I am not joking, a simple rumour among Paki soldiers that Indian soldiers are using bullets dipped in pig blood on LoC will literally make Paki soldiers thinking twice getting posted there.
*Satire*

We should simply create a 6 ft wide x 6 inch deep moat filled up with pig blood all along our western border, which all terrorists will have to cross while infiltrating into India. If they dip themselves in the pig's blood, their visa to Jannat gets revoked thereby nullifying their requirement of 72 hoors thus they will see the moat and go back to their sheep/camels in their native villages

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Messaged my cousin in the Army to check if Indian Army has conducted any strikes across PoK, he replied- Bh**di ke main Assam me posted hoon, yahan se to strike hui nahi hogi, Twitter content ke liye contact karna band kar de warna agli goli tere hi maaroonga.

Gappistan Radio.

sorcerer

Country flag
After Nagrota, Army Successfully Diffuse IED In Kulgam, Averting Another Terror Attack

Sanglamorre

Country flag
wAiT f0R sOMe tImE ....

Aur kitna time? Is 70 years of this not enough for you? Has Modi not had 6 fucking years in power already? How much more fucking time do you want? It's time to start pounding those motherfuckers.

PoJK is slowly being giftwrapped with a bow for China to take over through CPEC - eventually the Chinese presence will increase to where it becomes untouchable, Hindus are being whittled away on a daily basis in Sindh, Balochistan is being purged by the day in anticipation of BRI projects (w/ Chinese strategic assets arriving there too), PTM movement & groups like TTP were catching momentum and building up pressure but thanks to presumptive lack of support have fizzled out and disappeared from news, our own soldiers and civilians die routinely in terror attacks and ceasefire violations at the hands of enemies like terrorists & foot soldiers whose lives are completely cheap & dispensable for the enemy while idiots celebrate killing a couple more of theirs in exchange for several of ours.

Muhhhhh Rudali. Muhhhhh Modiji sab kuch soch ke hi karte hain. Surgical strikes are great. But a couple standalone strikes don't solve these problems, nor can they substitute a serious policy or approach.

Naya aaya hai idhar, mere saath bhidne se pehle in sab cheezon mein zara dimaag laga (agar ho toh).
How dare you.

Don't you know Modiji strokes his pea(cock) in preparation for war? Yuddh Ka taiyyari ho Raha hai, rudaali mat bano.

When 56inch peacock comes, you'll start apologising to 11th avatar of Vishnu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles