India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

doreamon

Country flag
26/11 type attack in kashmir does nt make sense . thats a bad pr for their cause . It cld be attack on security forces . Or some selected individuals participating in election . They cnt do it like they did in mumbai . non the less 26/11 type attack is a high possibility before 2024 . Pakistan ll keep 2 front scenario as a threat in case we retaliate just like they kept nuclear retaliation as a threat quiet successfully during kargil , parliament and 26/11 ... Specially during operation parakram after parliament attack whn we cld not gather the balls to attack and loosed close to a thousand army man without a war . Thank God terrorist cld not get success in that attack . Imagine a hostage situation in parliament .

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
26/11 type attack in kashmir does nt make sense . thats a bad pr for their cause . It cld be attack on security forces . Or some selected individuals participating in election . They cnt do it like they did in mumbai .
It was rather they were planning to do something on the anniversary of 26/11

Varun2002

Country flag
CNN NEWS18 debate at 8 pm is literally ragging a Chinese guy, V Parthasarathy, Sushant Sareen, Gen. Jaiswal are Indians on the panel and Anand Narasimhan the moderator.
Can you post the link? I did a Google search, and mostly older discussions appeared. I'm guessing this Chinese guy is Einar Tangen, who is actually Chinese American. He's appeared on several Indian TV programmes before. I do know that if the moderator/host is Anand Narasimhan, the show is "The Right Stand" :)

cereal killer

Country flag
26/11 type attack in kashmir does nt make sense . thats a bad pr for their cause . It cld be attack on security forces . Or some selected individuals participating in election . They cnt do it like they did in mumbai .
It'd have made sense if they tried this 26/11 type thing in Jammu region Instead of Kashmir. I guess they were thinking of a Pulwama or Uri level attack on Armed forces.

BabaKhalbali

It'd have made sense if they tried this 26/11 type thing in Jammu region Instead of Kashmir. I guess they were thinking of a Pulwama or Uri level attack on Armed forces.
I feel they were planning to target Srinagar's Budgam Airbase

shade

Country flag
Does the Recent Mental Gymnastic from Mehbooba and Amit Shahs Gupkar comment have something to do with this
Later events from those spicy tweets lead me to believe that those were aimed at Cong, since Cong was supposedly supporting the "Gupgand declaration", after those two tweets there was a public "WE DINDU NUFFIN, WE NO GUPKAR BOIZ WE NASHNALIS N SHEEEIT" by Randeep Surjewala, Cong spokesperson.

It could also be Amit declaring that he has a sword hanging on mehbooba and omar-farooqa's heads, who knows.

shade

Country flag
Lot of things are going on now connect the dots.
I feel they were planning to target Srinagar's Budgam Airbase
Hope this piglet roasting was the end of it though, and more little piggies bearing "gifts" haven't successfully snuck in.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Can you post the link? I did a Google search, and mostly older discussions appeared. I'm guessing this Chinese guy is Einar Tangen, who is actually Chinese American. He's appeared on several Indian TV programmes before. I do know that if the moderator/host is Anand Narasimhan, the show is "The Right Stand" :)

shade

Country flag
It may be an indication to policy shift.
Most "policy shifts" happen with SURPRISE though not like this.
Like everyone knew 370 gaya only one week before when omar, farooqa, mehbooba and other such types were put in big boss ka ghar, and the cashmere wolves awaam were put in cells and/or cooper in their houses by curfew order.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Most "policy shifts" happen with SURPRISE though not like this.
Like everyone knew 370 gaya only one week before when omar, farooqa, mehbooba and other such types were put in big boss ka ghar, and the cashmere wolves awaam were put in cells and/or cooper in their houses by curfew order.
Modi always give an indication of you are able to catch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles