India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Perhaps I haven't been clear enough in what I wanted to convey. What I prescribe is not some Gandhi style non violence. Not fighting against adharma isn't going to make adharma go away.
I got this the first time. What you're proposing can be summed up in two words - proportionate response, like what we've been doing since forever which has done nothing to deter the Pakis. It's time we take a more brutal hardline stance.
IMHO, the best way to go about it would be to follow the path of dharma.
Following the path of this so-called dharma landed our ancestors in 8 centuries of servitude in the hands of the pisslamic barbarian hordes and then the English.

The Bhagwad Gita is a great manual on that.
No longer relevant in today's context.
There's a reason Indian civilisation has lasted long as it has, while every other ancient culture has long crumbled around us.
Yeah, due to a host of different reasons. But this ain't the place for that discussion.

All I'm saying is that, I don't know how much of an impact would slaughtering a helpless pig have on the Pakis. After all, the aasmani kitab expressly states that one of the goals of Islam upon world domination is to "exterminate all pigs". So, you see, their reason for not eating an animal is very different from ours.
Oh, and you think I didn't know that already??!! Of course, their reason is different, they consider pigs haram. And by

Then. perhaps, you haven't been paying close enough attention.
Oh, so now it's all because of my lack of observation skills.

You know, I could also chalk your experience of karma manifesting itself to your over-active imagination.

The best example of how Karma works is the state of Pakistan today.
It was their utter stupidity and lack of foresight and sound commonsense that landed the Pakis in their current predicament. Karma's got very little to do with it.

N4tsula67

Country flag
When we teach or kids that we got our independece due to gandhiji's non violent movement you'll get this result. Pro actively tackling threats doesn't exist in our discord. How else can you explain tropes like "we have to ''wait'' for a terror attack to respond", because "if we did, what would other countries say", "we don't want our soldiers to die", "war is not good for economy", "we should be an example for other countries".
We lost 1962 war because of this crap. Our leader at that time wanted to be some saint peaceful leader without arrmy. Purposely weakened the army. Then threw army to fire when his image was in trouble still we haven't learned. With Modi i thought our policies are changing( to be honest it has changed a lot) but somehow we are still hesitant to give a strong retaliation. A major factor is as i said attitude of people . But after airstrike and galwan its changing and i hope it will change as time passes.

Brood Father

Country flag
Pakistan is attacking grass root democracy in J&K. A failed nation whose PM is selected by Chief of Army Staff and ISI feudal lord. What is India’s response?
That's what is expected from a shit nation , question is what are we doing ..whatever cost we are inflicting on them is not enough ..We should increase our measure ..
Start bombing them everyday and do not rest till they beg us for mercy in front of whole world ..
With ruthlessness and patience anything is possible ...

Freezer Dam

Country flag
That's because high level meeting took place today.

Can spot some loopholes in this theory...
1. Nargota encounter was Purely intelligent based operation....Prior information was there...So PM was informed about their motive...
2. If the meeting hold yesterday....Nobody will question about this....But today, seems odd as PM is Proactive not Reactive as people say...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Can spot some loopholes in this theory...
1. Nargota encounter was Purely intelligent based operation....Prior information was there...So PM was informed about their motive...
2. If the meeting hold yesterday....Nobody will question about this....But today, seems odd as PM is Proactive not Reactive as people say...
even a preliminary analysis of evidence collected at the site takes hours and few more hours for the file to move up the chain and dissemination across the national security leadership.

Not out of the ordinary I would say.

pics shown in TV are not evidence per say.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Why is Navy commenting?
This better be a planned messaging, not a gaffe of an over enthusiastic reporter in quest for sound bites which results in mixed messaging.
=========
In next 5 days it'll be 12 yrs since the cowardly terrorist attacks of 26/11 in Mumbai. I want to assure the country that Indian Navy together with all stakeholders are prepared to defeat every threat of terrorism at sea or from sea: Vice Adrimal MS Pawar, Navy Dy Chief

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why is Navy commenting?
This better be a planned messaging, not a gaffe of an over enthusiastic reporter in quest for sound bites which results in mixed messaging.
=========
In next 5 days it'll be 12 yrs since the cowardly terrorist attacks of 26/11 in Mumbai. I want to assure the country that Indian Navy together with all stakeholders are prepared to defeat every threat of terrorism at sea or from sea: Vice Adrimal MS Pawar, Navy Dy Chief

Seems like intelligence agencies have sniffed something.

HawkisRight

Country flag
Why is Navy commenting?
=========

Man something is just not normal.. can't connect d dots :frusty:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Burning quran would also antagonize India piglets. Might just cause internal issues that we can do without at this time.
Please have some shame calling our own citizens as piglets. Just because you don’t like Islam doesn’t mean they are traitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles