India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
its an indication that we got strong evidence that its pakistan doing it.
Thats it.
pakistan can put their fake dossier in fire...good for the oncoming winter headon..pakis way.
Yes this could be the reason, to deflect all those WhY ArE YuO SiLeNT iF YoU DoNT spOnSOr TeRrOr jhumlas, but then again all this grunt work could be done by assorted IFS babus from MEA.

sorcerer

Country flag
Al-Qaeda chief Ayman al-Zawahiri may have died in Afghanistan, says report
Zee Media Bureau

2-3 minutes

Al-Qaeda
Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri has died in Afghanistan, according to a report.

Ayman al-Zawahiri, the chief of terrorist organization Al-Qaeda, has died in Afghanistan, according to a report. However, Al-Qaeda is yet to confirm the purported death of al-Zawahiri. According to a report by Arab News, al-Zawahiri reportedly died of natural causes.
Arab News reported that Zawahiri died in Ghazni due to asthma. He had had last appeared in a video message on the anniversary of 9/11 attacks in the US.

Knowitall

Seriously this attempt which has been foiled must open the eyes of the govt.

They need to send a strong message or else one day these terrorists will slip through and wreak havoc.

shade

Country flag

They need to send a strong message or else one day these terrorists will slip through and wreak havoc.
They don't care and won't respond unless their hand is forced.
Things seem to be seen by the prism of electoral effects, domestic and international optics and "economic fallout" rather than any long term national security plan or "architecture".
Which is why there is no preparation or planning, and "events" are dealt with as they come.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

I am again saying, instead of striking the terrorist camps (and avoiding any escalation by hitting GHQ Rawalpindi) we can easily do harm to Pakistan...

Ajit Doval sir were able to convince Kashmiri militants to become pro Indian Counter Insurgency Militia known as Ikhwan ul muslimeen or Kashmiri Mujahideen.

we should purchase the JeM, LeT, HM with Money and incentives and turn them against porkis.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
I feel its also related to Trump's withdrawal of 2000 troops from Afghanistan to bring down the number of US troops to 2500 by Mid January.. The more US men and material leave Afghanistan, the lesser the Pakistani leverage.. So, may be Pakistan intends to create more trouble with India, while it still has sufficient leverage with America.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I feel its also related to Trump's withdrawal of 2000 troops from Afghanistan to bring down the number of US troops to 2500 by Mid January.. The more US men and material leave Afghanistan, the lesser the Pakistani leverage.. So, may be Pakistan intends to create more trouble with India, while it still has sufficient leverage with America.
If America leaves Afghanistan 🇦🇫
Pakis will get open training camps for terrorists, tough time ahead, we should purchase JeM, LeT, HM, AB and turn them against Pakistan like we did with Ikhwan ul muslimeen or Kashmiri Mujahideen.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Pakis will get open training camps for terrorists, tough time ahead, we should purchase JeM, LeT, HM, AB and turn them against Pakistan like we did with Ikhwan ul muslimeen or Kashmiri Mujahideen.
Thats not possible.. As long as most urban centers are not in taliban hands its ok. I dont know whats the fuss with terrorist camps in Afghanistan. Currently most terror camps are in Pakistan, and still there are no real sanctions on Pakistan. What difference will it make if these camps are shifted to Afghanistan.. As longs as Taliban does not capture a major urban center, with airports etc.. its fine.. If taliban captures airbases we might have another ic 814 like hijack. As Pakistan will have a place to park the aircraft.. or to park its fighter aircraft to avoid indian punishment during a war.

shade

Country flag
It means more of the same, the Haqqani network group of Taliban splits from the rest, the "remaining Taliban" then tries to act like a sovereign state by diplomacy to phoren countries and acting like a "sane" but Islamic country, but Paki gand masti will continue to occur to break their hold on Afghanistan.

America in Afghanistan is much more beneficial to Pakeez than a "sovereign" Afghanistan where they cannot play both sides with Amreekis needing Pak for Logistics and Talibanis needing daal-khor punjabis for safe haven purposes in Quetta and Pashaur.

Like I have said the Taliban Pathans and other such Pathan run groups do not like having to run to daal-khor kaliyas for protection everytime so this is a "forced" arrangement they have with Paki to stave of the Amriki kuffar.

Once no crusader kuffars in Afghanistan, the Taliban will enter into a deal with the Afghan political class to form new gormint, but ISI will puppet some other group like ISIS-K to stir up civil war like conditions again.

sorcerer

Country flag
I am again saying, instead of striking the terrorist camps (and avoiding any escalation by hitting GHQ Rawalpindi) we can easily do harm to Pakistan...

Ajit Doval sir were able to convince Kashmiri militants to become pro Indian Counter Insurgency Militia known as Ikhwan ul muslimeen or Kashmiri Mujahideen.

we should purchase the JeM, LeT, HM with Money and incentives and turn them against porkis.
Better to control the various terror outfits..USA can repuropse them to take on Iran..but the iran int runs real deep. Even east Turkestan needs democracy and freedom ;)
secondly..control the paki economy and let it go to ruins.
thirdly and most importantly..control the banks thats bankroll the war for pakistan. Its better to control the debts of war generated by pakistan for good behaviour from pakistan

Knowitall

They don't care and won't respond unless their hand is forced.
Things seem to be seen by the prism of electoral effects, domestic and international optics and "economic fallout" rather than any long term national security plan or "architecture".
Which is why there is no preparation or planning, and "events" are dealt with as they come.
I sincerely hope all these tweets today are signalling to some form of action.

Hopefully it is not some jumla baazi.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
They kill hapless cows and we slaughter their mard e momins. That's the difference between us and them. Mohra Encounter pic. Mard e momins after gunfight with 4 PARA SF

View attachment 67198
You have to broadcast these pictures and publically state that they will be cremated with no graves but also that their remains collectively dumped in a secret location.

that should be made official policy with dealing with all terrorists,inside and outside and they should also emotionally blackmail anyone questioning with not real muslim meme and force them on the backfoot.

occasionally we must behead them and show their faces and spread the pics on SM sites too.

The above should be official policy as that is the maximum we can do with little cost or no cost from our side.no funeral procession and maximum humiliation.

honestly I have been an atheist like the chinese athiest except I am culturally inclined towards all dharmic cultures and I strongly feel like this should have been policy decades ago and here some dharmics will prevent this from happening because of THEIR beliefs and then they say people do not respect them.I am more comfortable with hardcore Hindus than the liberal fake dhindu NPCs.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
It means more of the same, the Haqqani network group of Taliban splits from the rest, the "remaining Taliban" then tries to act like a sovereign state by diplomacy to phoren countries and acting like a "sane" but Islamic country, but Paki gand masti will continue to occur to break their hold on Afghanistan.

America in Afghanistan is much more beneficial to Pakeez than a "sovereign" Afghanistan where they cannot play both sides with Amreekis needing Pak for Logistics and Talibanis needing daal-khor punjabis for safe haven purposes in Quetta and Pashaur.

Like I have said the Taliban Pathans and other such Pathan run groups do not like having to run to daal-khor kaliyas for protection everytime so this is a "forced" arrangement they have with Paki to stave of the Amriki kuffar.

Once no crusader kuffars in Afghanistan, the Taliban will enter into a deal with the Afghan political class to form new gormint, but ISI will puppet some other group like ISIS-K to stir up civil war like conditions again.
One benefit of the biden administration is the forthcoming american rapprochement with Iran. You cannot curtail malign Paki influence within Afghanistan without Iran in the picture, because only Iran provides alternative sea routes to Afghanistan. An Iran with more options will also not need to whore itself to China. And thats one area, where unrelenting american hostility towards Iran negatively impacted India.
Not many US troops in Afghanistan to ransom Uncle Sam, and Iran back in the game.. no surprises why Pakis are going berzerk

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Dunno about that. I think our Army does a pretty good job of that, while keeping it classy. Pakis are known for their lack of education, and it shows. Indulging in such juvenile acts in this day and age is plain idiotic.

I see. My experience of life has been diametrically opposite. I've seen Karma manifesting itself numerous times in my own life.

Acts of brutalizing animals to prove a point is a patently Abrahamic tendency. I for one wouldn't want to turn into that.
I AM much worse than pakistan is so I don't understand people limiting my people's/country's retaliation and sense for vengeance.This is my character.

It seems I was JUST BORN indian and it is because of my atheism not despite it that I am also like this.

Hinduism and Sikhism is salvageable from this ahimsa non sense and as an athiest I am telling it to you straight,leave this karma,ahmisa shit behind or only tell it in bad faith and also teach it to your children and relatives in this way with emphasis on national interest.

I think there is great potential for indians to act like chinese as their attitude to foreigners is best imho as you might have seen how they deal with disorder within and how even the average chinese person gives no shit about it.

Unlike some people I do not think the average chinese is forced to dislike the chinese uighers but actually like it.they do not need coercion and that can be replicated here too.in china the state actually provides benefits for uighers like india for upliftment but the difference is the punishmt for not going along is extremely high too.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

Abu Dhabi puts the squeeze on Imran Khan, Pakistanis in UAE feel the heat
Abu Dhabi’s probe into the 2017 Kandahar bombing that killed 5 UAE diplomats revealed the involvement of the Haqqani Network and Pakistan’s ISI, people familiar with the matter said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles