India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Khokhar

Country flag
Large scale devastation by floods & then begging the world for aid... meanwhile military build-up continues.

2 noteworthy inductions in past 3 days👇

I think this is why western nations are throwing only few thousands or few hundred thousands in 'flood relief aid'... they know where the aid will end up.
SLC2E was inducted 3 years ago only recently captured in public that too by tourists in Gilgit.

Many inductions are being kept secret until the time is right.

Abdus Salem killed

Large scale devastation by floods & then begging the world for aid... meanwhile military build-up continues.

2 noteworthy inductions in past 3 days👇

I think this is why western nations are throwing only few thousands or few hundred thousands in 'flood relief aid'... they know where the aid will end up.
Chinese like everything ever

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
They don't have funds for holding exercises now.
It is far more likely that this time we may initiate a war to take bake gilgit and baltistan.

Exactly what I was saying, IAF Chief repeated this. Pakistan is now just the attack dog of China, rabid, starved, and suicidal.
However, it is unlikely that Pakistan will directly attack us, instead, they will do terror strikes from Pakistan, maybe even to Ladakh, while we will not be able to counter-attack successfully like the Balakot strike.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Exactly what I was saying, IAF Chief repeated this. Pakistan is now just the attack dog of China, rabid, starved, and suicidal.
However, it is unlikely that Pakistan will directly attack us, instead, they will do terror strikes from Pakistan, maybe even to Ladakh, while we will not be able to counter-attack successfully like the Balakot strike.
Pakistan can be countered through sub conventional warfare by breaking the shackles of islam and creating a dharma front.Regular attacks on porki folks from baluchistan and sindhudesh which is now cut off from punjab due to floods.India must start infiltration into porkistan.

Abdus Salem killed

Are we planning to ? Even if we have to, as part of the UN, that will be only a token amount.
I would literally protest on the street if GOI gives them a cent

seeing oversees Pakistanis comments on large number of media platform has severely maddened me
I am not joking i will protest if MODI starts with the aid nonsense

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Believe me, my scheming brain says, just provide flood relief aid to Balochistan only and declare it live on TV.

This would be my "masterstroke" :)
They will buy armor-piercing bullets & Ak-47s with the aid, send the terrorists to attack Kashmiri Pandits and our soldiers, and send the bills of the purchase with the terrorists.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles