India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Indrajit

Country flag
Pashtun militancy is heavily based on local support and country side. It’s why corrupt Ghani and America lost to the Taliban. Without the country side, you can’t beat the pashtun.
Americans weren't militarily beaten by the Taliban, their stupidity was to fight on the Talibans terms but trying it on an American timetable. Americans forgot how wars were won, both the European front and the Japanese front was won by making the enemy take huge casualties, destroying cities and sapping the will to fight. Unfortunately for the Americans, times have changed and people are more squeamish. People are somehow ok with millions dying as long as it isnt a huge number in a short period by their hand. In Korea Gen.MacArthur wanted to use the nuclear weapon on China. It didn't happen but the numbers who have died and suffered since are many multiples of what would have died in a nuclear strike. That's life.

Indrajit

Country flag
It's the Baloch Wadera culture which has ruined the lives of local people they take votes and build mansions in Quetta people are slow to realize the obvious.
Everything can be overcome just as long as all the mistakes you detect aren't all on the opponents side of the plate.

Waderas are not an insurmountable problem, actually that could have made things easier if the Pakistani state was a bit more generous. Feed the Waderas well but make sure you still have more money for development. Show contempt and they too will treat you with contempt. Unfortunately your Punjabi establishment have never got this, its why Pakistan is destined to lurch from one problem to another.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Good lord, that G3 is ancient.
It can knock down an elephant. Not everything revolves around looks.
Yes G3 is a good Battle rifle, one of the best in its class

I thought POF was modernising the G3s with quad rail handguard, polycarbonate furniture etc etc

Abdus Salem killed

God nothing is fking happening this would be a perfect time to launch war why is india not doing it our opponent is literally drowing a single shot to his life tube would kill him we don't even need to get our hands dirty just scre them so they bleed the last bit of money they have
Modi where are thou

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
This argument neither suffices nor is relevant to the rant you made in response to my post where it was about financial situation of an individual.

No, it doesn't. Just as armed forces saving his life won't make them pro Pakistan, taking pity on a poor individual won't make me a terrorist sympathiser. It's basic reasoning and reason why at first place I called you incompetent.

You are still violating debate pyramid and just strawman arguments far away from relevance.

Picking every individual with same measure of terroristic perception kills innocents along.
Just be a bit empathic, think if you are born in a theocratic hellhole, your family is either starving or has been abducted, an individual man who is already traumatized won't be able think for right or wrong in that way. He would have lost everything and his family would be everything he has and he will do anything for them.

Whether that captured person is saying is true or false about his financial situation is debatable. But if you don't feel sorry for any such person, there is something seriously wrong with your mind.

Even right wing nationalist circles of Punjab hate him to the core.
Punjab had quite much of a nationalist majority over khalitani factions.
It's Gill's catch and encounter on doubt policy which took away lives of many innocents turned a chunk of families against Indian state.

If you have ever lived in Punjab or northern areas of Haryana where Punjabis are majority, you would hear stories from your parents and grandparents about that era. It's Congress' stupid policy and police brutality which brought khalistan to mainstream from a faction.
They remained lenient on Islamic terrorism in Kashmir but went full hard on people with random picking in a Sikh-Hindu majority state.

Her actions were a course requirement of forces which brought her to power than her leniency.

It indeed helps to go hard, but not retard what she and her successors went. Many of her unilateral and "strong" decisions are still being payed by the nation. Guess even Nehru didn't screw India's future, she did.

Which way lol? Talk in data? There are 200 million Muslims in Pakistan and Hindus are largely concentrated in Sindh. They have hire occurrence of violence because of violent nature of Deobandi Islam.
Still it doesn't cover 100% of their population which is more interested in getting their bread and butter than killing their neighbors. Even in radical to more radical societies, only obsessed assholes take such actions.

Human history tells us: no, they won't put their nation first. They at best can go with signaling with donating some money. Only hundred in one will have guts to sacrifice his life and even he will expect to have well being of his family taken care off.

If you believe that putting nation first =
random protests, diplomatic statements, social media noises & event organisation

and not a full and effective give up and boycott of foreign goods, advantages, assistance and relations,

you are too confused and childish to be helped with. Even a 10 years old can express signals and do protests, it doesn't add any value to issue. Same as social media buzz. Noise with zero value in real world.
i fundamentally disagree with you and I say this as an atheist nationalist.

I DONT HAVE SYMPATHY FOR EVEN THE AVERAGE PAKI UNLESS HE IS FALSE MUSLIM OR A Dharmic.

reason being that the average muslim is fine with hurting and destroying hindus,it is only the fanatics that take the action,there is no significant population that are even semi-literate and possible to be brought into a non-islamic way of thinking.Also this will never change in the future too unlike the arabs or the gilf states or south east asia where accidental exposure to wealth and better facilities due to their accidental wealth and now unremovable changes in culture have contributed to chinks in their faith.pakistan is a situation where there will be no lack of faith in true islam till the end of the century due to poverty creating many subhuman retards which have a tendency to stay in islam,a culture of hating modernity,high birth rates and institutions that promote islam,also the actual false muslims and athiests and modernists will most likely flee the country and stay away.or they will stand as mute spectators and be a tiny minority in some secluded posh area never influencing policy and never having any local support.

My policy is the one china has for Muslims and my attitude is the same as that of a nationalist han chinese towards a muslim.

Varoon2

Country flag
i fundamentally disagree with you and I say this as an atheist nationalist.

I DONT HAVE SYMPATHY FOR EVEN THE AVERAGE PAKI UNLESS HE IS FALSE MUSLIM OR A Dharmic.

reason being that the average muslim is fine with hurting and destroying hindus,it is only the fanatics that take the action,there is no significant population that are even semi-literate and possible to be brought into a non-islamic way of thinking
We should be very resistant to taking positions like "It's not the people of Pakistan, it's the military and Islamists" It's the military, the fundamentalists, a huge section of the educated elite, and a massive percentage of the people. Pakistan has given sanctuary to some of the world's most wanted terrorists, and allows Islamic terror groups to operate from its soil, to attack India largely, and other places.

If 'it's not the people, it's the..." where are the protests against hosting even the world's most wanted terrorist, OBL, and all the scarcely less heinous mass killers. It doesn't seem to bother the wonderful 'people' of Pakistan. Many of them openly approve of it, and many more discreetly. There's a silent group who don't support it, but they are of no consequence in terms of numbers and political/social impact. And the indifferent segment, they also don't really count, apart from being despicable.

The whole response in Pakistan to Osama Bin Laden being 'discovered' there, should have at least been a big eye opener to the Indian left and liberals, if not the whole world.

Articles