India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

jai jaganath

Country flag
We operate in this region and know fine well how established they are due to the WOT and countless wars, and skirmishes TTP is one of the best-trained groups in the world they have established war training schools and well-networked intel bases where they teach their fighters everything an army would. Extremely capable in mountain warfare these people are extreme comparing TTP with Kashmiri fighters is a joke if India experienced even an iota of some TTP elements you would know how to fool hearty it is to compare them with ill-disciplined Kashmiri Mujahedeen we are talking ground realities here folks.

I can write a complete essay on how the Kashmir Mujahedeen are centred but time is of the essence.
In 90s the Kashmiri Mujahideens were trained by afghan Soviet wra veterans
Now I agree quality has decreased bcoz ur nation can't provide it but in 90s there were many loopholes
So in 90s the terrorists we were fighting were one of the best trained soldiers that could be offered
They are beyond comparison wrt bla

jai jaganath

Country flag
We operate in this region and know fine well how established they are due to the WOT and countless wars, and skirmishes TTP is one of the best-trained groups in the world they have established war training schools and well-networked intel bases where they teach their fighters everything an army would. Extremely capable in mountain warfare these people are extreme comparing TTP with Kashmiri fighters is a joke if India experienced even an iota of some TTP elements you would know how to fool hearty it is to compare them with ill-disciplined Kashmiri Mujahedeen we are talking ground realities here folks.

I can write a complete essay on how the Kashmir Mujahedeen are centred but time is of the essence.
What was the purpose of terror camps in pok
Even it had purpose to train local Kashmiris by afghan veterans and even we have killed many afghan terrorists also

Khokhar

Country flag
In 90s the Kashmiri Mujahideens were trained by afghan Soviet wra veterans
Now I agree quality has decreased bcoz ur nation can't provide it but in 90s there were many loopholes
So in 90s the terrorists we were fighting were one of the best trained soldiers that could be offered
They are beyond comparison wrt bla
BLA is a different challenge India so far has no real militancy.

Kumaoni

Categorically false. As of today, what you say stands true, and this is largely Becuase the IA wiped out most of the well trained Kashmiri Mujahideen groups.

In 1988 and 1989, large amounts of Kashmiri youth exfiltratedto thePakistan side of the LoC, they received training, arms and funds. Hell they even trained alongside the Mujahideen that fought the Soviets, and many of the high ranking commanders that were captured were soviet afghan War veterans.
8A401692-F45A-4620-A787-E0F5EEFCBE27.jpeg

However, the ISI network almost entirely collapsed in the 2000s. Why? Because 2000-2003 saw the terrorists/Mujahideen being killed in the scores. Many ops were conducted and by 2004, Kashmiri groups were wanting peace. 2010 in fact saw the least amount of fatal casualties among Indian troops.

As a result of the Indian armies brilliantly conducted operations, the ISI could recruit very few youths as compared to what fhe TTP can muster.

jai jaganath

Country flag
BLA is a different challenge India so far has no real militancy.
Oh is that so
So what was Kashmir were in 90s and 2000s were like hell
What was NE were insurgency was so long but in past 20-25 years they are being decimated and now situation is very similar to rest of india if u leave narcotics angle

Khokhar

Country flag
What was the purpose of terror camps in pok
Even it had purpose to train local Kashmiris by afghan veterans and even we have killed many afghan terrorists also
You know the size of AJK is 13,297 km2 no supposed terror camps exist in AJK what India experiences is riled up emotional local mujahideen with some rogue Pakistani Youth elements. As I said I can write a whole essay on what goes on inside the valley.

Kumaoni

This also means Pakistani army is a failure. And they are sub par that they were not able to realise their own goals.
Pakistan army ably dealt with the BLA in the 70s and even TTP in the 00s, it just has significantly come down in quality compared to what it was back in the day

notaname

Pakistan army ably dealt with the BLA in the 70s and even TTP in the 00s, it just has significantly come down in quality compared to what it was back in the day
I am talking about Pakistani terrorists in Kashmir which the OP is saying were not better trained, which directly implies pakistan army is incompetent as they were the ones training them.

Kumaoni

I am talking about Pakistani terrorists in Kashmir which the OP is saying were not better trained, which directly implies pakistan army is incompetent as they were the ones training them.
As of now, they are just local criminals. Nothing of significance. However, in the 90s and 00s, they weren’t some pushover. They were amnong the most competent militant groups in the world.

notaname

I cant stop you from believing in what you want so go ahead.
You yourself are saying that, I am not believing or questioning anything, I am just reconfirming your argument of Pakistani terrorists not being better trained.

jai jaganath

Country flag
You know the size of AJK is 13,297 km2 no supposed terror camps exist in AJK what India experiences is riled up emotional local mujahideen with some rogue Pakistani Youth elements. As I said I can write a whole essay on what goes on inside the valley.
What
Entire pok especially region bordered with India is filled with terror camps and the amt of training and equipments were extremely high in 90s
It's well known fact
No u will come and want yo change it
Ur establishment has accepted the intent of disturbing valley by highly trained Mujahedeens

notaname

As of now, they are just local criminals. Nothing of significance. However, in the 90s and 00s, they weren’t some pushover. They were amnong the most competent militant groups in the world.
When we talk about Pakistani terrorists, we talk from 1947 to till now, there is no timeframe as they were and will be pakistani terrorists, locals are also terrorists trained and supported by Pakistan.

Khokhar

Country flag
Yes but quality of tactics has improved they are left with very very few members rest have been killed or have ran across to Iran and Afghanistan with some in the vast Balochistan mountains. We know what they are trying to do in XYZ places.....

notaname

And I am also saying the same thing they were better trained than TTP or BLA, which the OP is denying, and his denial directly implies that Pakistani army is incompetent, I want to confirm that from him.

Kumaoni

When we talk about Pakistani terrorists, we talk from 1947 to till now, there is no timeframe as they were and will be pakistani terrorists, locals are also terrorists trained and supported by Pakistan.
We have four phases of paki proxies.

1947-1948: Pathan Lashkars and Kashmiri ww2 veterans- basically well trained but not trained enough.

1965: Operstuon Gibraltar: basically Paks 12 division in disguise

1990s-2000s second to only 1947-1948 Pathan’s and Kashmiris in terms of competence, arguably the same

2010s- now, a complete cannon fodder

Articles