India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I understand that Pakistan acts with the intention of antagonising India. If true that Indian fishing boats are seized by Pakistani naval forces in international waters, those are acts of piracy. IMO India should respond in a manner that leads to such acts stopping. If India is also playing the same silly game, India should stop doing so.
India has taken very strong objection to the actions commited by pakistan , india will lodge a protest note with very harsh words in it .
Thats what we do

Spitfire9

Country flag
India has taken very strong objection to the actions commited by pakistan , india will lodge a protest note with very harsh words in it .
Thats what we do
I appreciate that India is subject to constant aggressive infiltration on its western flank. The men involved are not identifiably members of the Pakistan armed forces, are they? The actors involved in the seizure of Indian naval vessels, on the contrary, are clearly elements of Pakistan's naval forces. As such, India can warn Pakistan that unless such acts cease, Pakistani naval forces involved in piracy will be subject to attack by Indian forces.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I appreciate that India is subject to constant aggressive infiltration on its western flank. The men involved are not identifiably members of the Pakistan armed forces, are they? The actors involved in the seizure of Indian naval vessels, on the contrary, are clearly elements of Pakistan's naval forces. As such, India can warn Pakistan that unless such acts cease, Pakistani naval forces involved in piracy will be subject to attack by Indian forces.
No naval vessel was seized , both were fishing boats .
Named padmini and jalapari respectively , they would not dare to inflict harm to Indian naval vessel.

Spitfire9

Country flag
No naval vessel was seized , both were fishing boats .
Named padmini and jalapari respectively , they would not dare to inflict harm to Indian naval vessel.
You misread, I think. I am suggesting that India warns Pakistan that acts of piracy by its naval forces eg seizing fishing vessels will be countered with force. I go further and suggest the warning should extend to declaring that any Pakistani naval vessel coming closer than x nautical miles to any Indian fishing vessel will risk being engaged by Indian forces.

Diplomatic protests to Pakistan will not stop this, will they?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
You misread, I think. I am suggesting that India warns Pakistan that acts of piracy by its naval forces eg seizing fishing vessels will be countered with force. I go further and suggest the warning should extend to declaring that any Pakistani naval vessel coming closer than x nautical miles to any Indian fishing vessel will risk being engaged by Indian forces.

You think they will ? Thy won't , actually I love the current deteriorated relation between the two , it's fun .
We don't talk to em , nor they talk to us.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

your commentary is making this meme come true mate.. :troll:

873CFA15-05DC-47DC-A3AE-CDDD2A771CD3.jpeg

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Why are they called OGW's?
They are terrorists right?
They are not full time terrorists but their OGWs, i.e. who facilitate their movement and rationing etc.
Yes by “chor ka dost chor” we can say thet they are terrorists.

indiatester

Country flag
They are not full time terrorists but their OGWs, i.e. who facilitate their movement and rationing etc.
Yes by “chor ka dost chor” we can say thet they are terrorists.
Wrong strategy IMHO. Since they are collaborating with terrorists with weapons etc, they better be called terrorists as well.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Why are they called OGW's?
They are terrorists right?
Those who provide logistics to terrorist and expert in finding infiltration route in loc.
They also provide them safe houses .
They mostly work for money and some are sympathizer to organization and mostly live life as normal person.
In reality their work is circulate drugs from porki terrorist to all around india in apple trucks. A truck driver can also be a OGW

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Well said, but states like Maharashtra and Gujrat do have respective State Coastal Police units. Those are in total worst conditions, they don't have proper boats and troops lack proper training.

Too much workload on our ICG, we have learned nothing from Mumbai attacks, how Kasab and his team infiltrated in a dingy and entered VT.
Creation a CMPF would also give the coastal police some breathing space. Coastal Police can’t handle the Porki Terrorist or drug smugglers with there small interceptor boats. Like what happened in jungles Central india with take over Maoist Insurgency from hands of local police to CAPFs this gave local state police the breathing space needed to train and reequip themselves in the fight against Maoist similarly CMPF will also give the state coastal police forces more attention, funding and training necessary to operate in the coastal regions of India.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Create a CMPF would also give the coastal police some breathing space. Coastal Police can’t handle the Porki Terrorist with small interceptor boats. Like what happened in jungles Central india with take over Maoist Insurgency from hands of local police to CAPFs this gave local state police breathing space needed to train and reequip themselves in the fight against Maoist similarly CMPF will also give the state coastal police forces more attention, funding and training necessary to operate in the coastal regions of India.
Isn't that the task of Coast Guard.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Isn't that the task of Coast Guard.
Coastal Guard wasn’t able to do there task properly today and this happened many times in the past as well. To many cracks in the defense. Innocent Indian fishermen are getting killed, tortured or languishing in jails because Coast Guard’s inability able to stop them from crossing India’s maritime border or protecting them against not so friendly foreign states that border India. India is stuck in hostile region surrounded by states that most part hate India. Indian fishermen are easily targets for them most of them don’t have any proper education and they aren’t armed either so easy pickings for the enemies. The Indian government don’t care about either they are nothing but statics for them. Coast Guard is stretched thin they can’t patrol everywhere and India has one the of largest coastlines and EEZ in the world so cracks happen which leads to infiltration of Indian border by drug smugglers and capture of Indian fishermen by hostile states but also deadly terrorist attacks like what happened in Mumbai where the Coast Guard and state coastal police units weren’t able to detect or stop Porkistani Islamic terrorist from entering India and causing one of the deadly terrorist attack the world has seen.

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Coastal Guard wasn’t able to do there task properly today or in the past. To many cracks in the defense. Innocent Indian fishermen are getting killed, tortured or a languishing in jails because Coast Guard inability able to stop them from crossing India’s maritime border or protect them against foreign states that border India. India is stuck in hostile region surrounded by states that most part don’t like India. Indian fishermen are easily targets for them most of them don’t have any proper education and they aren’t armed either so easy pickings for the enemies. The Indian government don’t care either they nothing but statics for them.
Completely agreed , arm the fishermen like chinese do

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Coastal Guard wasn’t able to do there task properly today or in the past. To many cracks in the defense. Innocent Indian fishermen are getting killed, tortured or a languishing in jails because Coast Guard inability able to stop them from crossing India’s maritime border or protect them against foreign states that border India. India is stuck in hostile region surrounded by states that most part don’t like India. Indian fishermen are easily targets for them most of them don’t have any proper education and they aren’t armed either so easy pickings for the enemies. The Indian government don’t care either they nothing but statics for them.
Then shouldn't we focus on getting Coast Guard up to the task rather than creating a new law enforcement agency and adding to bureaucratic mess.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles