India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
You do understand that it is a sign of desperation. The reversal of Art 370 is quasi impossible, not even Congress will do that. Local parties are behind these to stop them slipping into irrelevance.
“This is a sign of desperation of these terrorists”
“Kashmir me atankwaad apni charam seema par”
“Kashmir me haare atankwaadi baukhlaye hue hai”
“Kashmir ki tarakki se pareshan atanki sadme me”

Aur koi jumla pelna hai kisiko yaha?

Covfefe

Country flag

"India is not taking any offensive action due to America's(read Democrats') pressure"
bhai yeh wala meri taraf se bhi

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Although I like baba being peaceful , realistically we cannot fight a two front war , according to me .
So it's better that one side is put on @backburner .
We just don't have enough war equipment's. ,everything we buy new is just in few hundreds , we requiere 4000 155 mm artillery guns , how many we have ? Thie is just an example

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag

Inko pucho aur atankwadi kya krte hai seva

backburner

Country flag
Although I like baba being peaceful , realistically we cannot fight a two front war , according to me .
So it's better that one side is put on @backburner .
We just don't have enough war equipment's. ,everything we buy new is just in few hundreds , we requiere 4000 155 mm artillery guns , how many we have ? Thie is just an example
i agree ,economy and industrialization must be our prime focus , even the chinis understand that all hell can break loose if nuclear weapons come into play and since the statement by our nindaman about NO-FIRST-USE-POLICY is under review , i am sure our neighbours have become more careful

JBH22

Does we compromising our land and security under US pressure. Is this our diplomaccy.
Indian public want Government to provide max security, ensure economy in full swing, feel no heat from pandemic whilst at the same time declaring war to China and Pakistan with no casualty and guarantee of victory.
You do understand that the above is not achievable in short time. To go to war or whatever you need to build up capacity, so that when you strike you maximize your chances.

Mantospace

Country flag
Indian public want Government to provide max security, ensure economy in full swing, feel no heat from pandemic whilst at the same time declaring war to China and Pakistan with no casualty and guarantee of victory.
You do understand that the above is not achievable in short time. To go to war or whatever you need to build up capacity, so that when you strike you maximize your chances.
Arre bhai navy aaa ke aguwa kar ke chale gaye, hmare navy kaha thi.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Dunno should we feel sad or happy, I don’t care, these Pakis are terrorists.
#Warning disturbing visuals A Pakistani soldier was kidnapped allegedly by Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) militants from Mohmand and was later beheaded on 06 Nov near Afghan border.
1636428794931.jpeg
1636428802399.jpeg

Last edited:

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
#Warning disturbing visuals A Pakistani soldier was kidnapped allegedly by Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) militants from Mohmand and was later beheaded on 06 Nov near Afghan border.
Lol sharpening the knife when he is watching man that's some shit

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
As much as I resent the loss of a young man's life, the thought of what these vermin did with Capt. Saurabh Kalia. When they returned his body, it was evident the hell that they put him through against all the rules of the Geneva Conventions.

This is their karma. This will happen everywhere in Pakistan as their own will come for their heads. Pakistan will see rivers of blood, days and days of madness and killing among each other. The worst is yet to come for them.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
As much as I resent the loss of a young man's life, the thought of what these vermin did with Capt. Saurabh Kalia. When they returned his body, it was evident the hell that they put him through against all the rules of the Geneva Conventions.

This is their karma. This will happen everywhere in Pakistan as their own will come for their heads. Pakistan will see rivers of blood, days and days of madness and killing among each other. The worst is yet to come for them.
1636429488383.jpeg
1636429496846.jpeg
1636429613041.jpeg

1636429537585.jpeg

1636429550730.jpeg

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles