India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Lot of air activity today, especially multiple refueling tankers in all directions. Spotted another refuelling tanker in the morning hours heading towards eastern sector.
Aerial refueller circling over Punjab-Haryana for last 2 hours.

RAW Recon/ELINT aircraft just returned from J&K and Assam.

Abdus Salem killed

Dunno should we feel sad or happy, I don’t care, these Pakis are terrorists.
#Warning disturbing visuals A Pakistani soldier was kidnapped allegedly by Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) militants from Mohmand and was later beheaded on 06 Nov near Afghan border.
Some are saying it's one month old 4 October
Forgotten Thier beheaded piglet in 1 month

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
My personal observation over past 1 week:

There has been a suspicious increase in "feel good" SM posts by Pakis top handles... mostly for internal consumption... most posts are making "rye ka pahad"... it looks like a serious coordinated effort to give impression that everything is all right while surely it is not

Too many birthdays... too many surprise visits... too much of "aww beautiful view"... even the recent Shoaib Akhtar-PTV drama was staged to divert people's attention from all internal problems & give some topic to talk about.

Covfefe

Country flag
My personal observation over past 1 week:

There has been a suspicious increase in "feel good" SM posts by Pakis top handles... mostly for internal consumption... most posts are making "rye ka pahad"... it looks like a serious coordinated effort to give impression that everything is all right while surely it is not

Too many birthdays... too many surprise visits... too much of "aww beautiful view"... even the recent Shoaib Akhtar-PTV drama was staged to divert people's attention from all internal problems & give some topic to talk about.
Today's Immu mnrandi's twitter diarrhea- absolutely out of the blue just to incite some new talking points so that Naya Pakistan and bhikhmanga Pakistan can stay together

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Approx 8500 Pakis who were studying in Chinese Ching Chong universities when Corona became epidemic... are stuck in Pakistan since their return last year... 2 yrs wasted... Neither their universities, nor the Chinese embassy or the Paki Phoren ministry is responding.

I suppose there may be hundreds if not thousands of Indians as well in same category (no sympathy with them as well... I didn't tell them to go to Han land to get B.TECH in Bat munching):megusta:

Kya Karein... Dushman ke dukh se zyada khushi milti hai... hooman nature you see!

Covfefe

Country flag
Approx 8500 Pakis who were studying in Chinese Ching Chong universities when Corona became epidemic... are stuck in Pakistan since their return last year... 2 yrs wasted... Neither their universities, nor the Chinese embassy or the Paki Phoren ministry is responding.

I suppose there may be hundreds if not thousands of Indians as well in same category (no sympathy with them as well... I didn't tell them to go to Han land to get B.TECH in Bat munching):megusta:

Kya Karein... Dushman ke dukh se zyada khushi milti hai... hooman nature you see!
Cheap medical courses. And a lot of Uyghurs for surgery practice

sorcerer

Country flag
as if pakistan is sharing credible int. with USA.
Osama itself is the biggest proof and the many attack on US soldiers in Afghan war was all well orchastrated by paki porkis.

Articles